• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
38AFA6A7-83EB-4EFA-AE40-72B76519D371.jpeg

This design is tempting me to go the nakie route. Feels soo much better in hand. It isnt that much bigger than the 11PM. Camera lenses look brolic though.
black looks dope, not gonna lie

off topic but anyone know best price for a 11 Max pro in midnight green 64gb? Unlocked, Has scratches and dings on the corners but screen and back are immaculate. It does have AppleCare plus that expires September 7th 2020. I used an incident back in September for cracked screen so 1 left this year and now every year you get 2 incident claims so total of 5 left I think over the course of the warranty,

This design is tempting me to go the nakie route. Feels soo much better in hand. It isnt that much bigger than the 11PM. Camera lenses look brolic though.
Damn I picked the wrong model to switch up the color, wish I got black like always instead of the blue. I might see if I can trade it in but idk if it’s that serious :lol:

so nice to finish a run and only use up 10% of battery :lol:

my 7+ i usually at less than 10% before i even get back to the car 😢
For real even coming from an xs max this battery is crazy. Lasts 24 hours + easy

I always get black. Green last year, blue this year, its cool but just colors to get people excited. It aint better than black, its just different.

the quick starts transfer pretty much copies your old phone (app for app and how everything's arranged + photos, music, etc...) to the new phone and pretty much mirrors it

i believe the icloud back-up is only going to upload your stuff to the new phone and you still have to re-arrange apps and stuff

plus it also depends if your icloud has enough memory for everything, i dont pay for the monthly extra memory so icloud only backs up 5gb while my photos alone takes up about 25gb on my old phone alone so icloud backup didnt work for me

I always get black. Green last year, blue this year, its cool but just colors to get people excited. It aint better than black, its just different.
Nah I know I f’ed up. I’ve had pretty much every iPhone and only gotten black

I backed up to the cloud and did that set up and it’s just my old phone on this new one now. It just restores to the previous back up I think

i think it’s the same **** just different source. i did the icloud back up and it just copied everything over
I did quick start and it worked really slick. Seemed loads faster, had my XS Max copied over to the 12 Pro MAX in probably 5 minutes.

Is this the graphite? Can you show more pics of the sides more. Man it looks so good!

I like my gold iPhone I always get black I’m feeling the gold. Plus my wife gets black due to the nature of her job. So it makes it hard for use to get them confused.

yes that has happen before. Made it half way to work and realized damn this ain’t my phone.

Whats bettee or the pros/cons of quick start or whatever its called vs icloud backup?
the quick starts transfer pretty much copies your old phone (app for app and how everything's arranged + photos, music, etc...) to the new phone and pretty much mirrors it

i believe the icloud back-up is only going to upload your stuff to the new phone and you still have to re-arrange apps and stuff

plus it also depends if your icloud has enough memory for everything, i dont pay for the monthly extra memory so icloud only backs up 5gb while my photos alone takes up about 25gb on my old phone alone so icloud backup didnt work for me

My phone is mirrored exactly like my existing one, settings, apps and everything. I pay for additional storage.

It pulls the apps down later on wifi on it's own.

Black is looking sexy. But same. Always black or space grey. Anyone have in hand pics of blue. Might want to change my color this year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom