Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Thinking about retiring my early 2015 Pro. Still greatest Mac of all time but it’s a 128 gig and I don’t have enough free space to download Big Sur :smh: even if I cleared enough space I know that this is the OS to phase out the MacBook era without lightning ports smh :smh: My iPad Pro is only 64 gig so I need something that I can have heavy files on. Iphone is 256 gig which is another reason why I need to upgrade just off of space

Yea had to get my 2019 MBP keyboard replaced as well. Man I am contemplating on selling since I dont have extended warranty on mine and it just ran out literally as I got my laptop back.

Mine took a little less than a week, but I couldn't take it to an apple store here since they were closed. I had to go to an authorized apple repair shop. They diagnosed it, got it sent out the same day and hit me up in less than a week later.

Thanks. You know the keyboards have a 4 year warranty right?

Thanks. You know the keyboards have a 4 year warranty right?
That I did not know! Is it from the day of purchase? If so makes me feel better. I think they put the ones with different membranes, because its a lot more quiet than the previous. My issue was the touchbar so hopefully that stays working for the 4 years.

They may give you a new battery too, since the whole top case has to get replaced.

Does any one hear use privacy screen protectors on their phone? I'm looking for one to go on my 12pro max

I usually get the $44 dollar joint from Best Buy. Keep the receipt and it has a life time warranty. Any time it cracks you can swap it out for free

Last edited:
That I did not know! Is it from the day of purchase? If so makes me feel better. I think they put the ones with different membranes, because its a lot more quiet than the previous. My issue was the touchbar so hopefully that stays working for the 4 years.

They may give you a new battery too, since the whole top case has to get replaced.

Yea, it’s from the purchase date. That’s why I was gonna keep it for 2-3 years and then sell it. I’m not paying like $700 if it breaks out of warranty.

tempImagef90caI.jpg
I

I don't know a lot about computers and I haven't had one in 3 years. With that said, the speed on this thing is crazy. Apparently it's cause of the M1 processor. I'm enjoying it as I learn more.

Very jealous, I’m trying to press my work IT guys to get us these.

tempImagef90caI.jpg
I

I don't know a lot about computers and I haven't had one in 3 years. With that said, the speed on this thing is crazy. Apparently it's cause of the M1 processor. I'm enjoying it as I learn more.

just ordered one as well :pimp:

ive got a mid 2017 pro, runs awesome but I swear because its got a few dings on the outside been wanting a new one thank got they upgraded it finally with something totally new.

I want that m1 macbook air with 1tb ssd and 16 gb of ram running $1700

i just bought a new pc laptop last year january after retiring my macbook air 2014 so its almost 2 years old now probably wait on the next m1 macbook air maybe called m2 macbook air.

Heard the new MacBook Air is dope because of the new m1

almost copped that but I usually just go with the pro because it’s a little morepremium although outside of havjng afan, more speakers and being a little louder, doesn’t do anything differently

Does optimized charging work for y’all? It was on my air pod pros but not my phone.

It only ever worked a couple of times on my last phone - I want this one to learn. I have a pretty regular schedule but it just didn’t do it.

was able to pick these up at a local apple store yesterday. it works great if you’re going caseless or have an apple magsafe case. if you have even a thin case like a peel, it won’t work. i’m keeping mine but the one i got for my lady is going back

A4AD9EF7-8400-478D-B9F3-11601FF1E552.jpeg

was able to pick these up at a local apple store yesterday. it works great if you’re going caseless or have an apple magsafe case. if you have even a thin case like a peel, it won’t work. i’m keeping mine but the one i got for my lady is going back

A4AD9EF7-8400-478D-B9F3-11601FF1E552.jpeg
what even is MagSafe :lol:? So this is a charger too?

Yea I see an new AirPod coming.

they def going to fix the issues the first version of the pros had. Honestly it’s a great product I don’t know what more than can add. Better bst life and sound I guess.

Back
Top Bottom