• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
414fcnf0frs71.png

I hope the MacBook updates are good. I become a seasonal worker (My main job is online and I have a lot of free time) with apple the get those good ol' discounts :lol:

Anyone mess with the iPad mini?
Been wanting to replace my iPad Pro since it’s been lost for a while now. Don’t think I need a pro, plan to use it mostly for note taking, occasional browsing, separate device to be used between my phone and laptop.
The new mini has a lot of good specs but I could just go for the new iPad which costs much less.

Been wanting to replace my iPad Pro since it’s been lost for a while now. Don’t think I need a pro, plan to use it mostly for note taking, occasional browsing, separate device to be used between my phone and laptop.
The new mini has a lot of good specs but I could just go for the new iPad which costs much less.

if you have a laptop that you use consistently and are good with it,you probably don’t need an iPad Pro and you’re good with any other iPad including the mini.

i use an iPad Pro full time now and have been since the 3rd gen (now on the 5th gen). I have a laptop for work but only use it for work stuff. But even then I still use my iPad for all work video conferencing

Good point.
Prior to getting the MacBook I was using the iPad Pro as my main computing device.
Prob gonna get the mini today or tomorrow, early birthday gift to myself

Get the Mini if your just trying to be on the go and write quick notes and stuff. My wife uses it while meeting clients and court stuff.

If you want something more than that then I suggest getting the IPad Air instead. That’s what I use and it’s capable of being used with the keyboard as well.

Just noticed on my wife’s 13pro her iMessage text is a navy blue color and my 13 is just a light blue

is that something that’s just differentiates the models or a setting I haven’t found

45mm watch big af :pimp:
Did u have a little one before? I have a 44 series 6 don’t think it’s big at all, I was using my wife’s old series 1 before

Just noticed on my wife’s 13pro her iMessage text is a navy blue color and my 13 is just a light blue

is that something that’s just differentiates the models or a setting I haven’t found

Did u have a little one before? I have a 44 series 6 don’t think it’s big at all, I was using my wife’s old series 1 before

settings > accessibility > increase contrast

Back
Top Bottom