Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Can’t wait til “push 2 talk” makes a comeback.

I work as a mechanical engineer so always being on construction sites this would be clutch.

I’m honestly going back and fourth with getting the 15 pro or just waiting a bit more. My 12 pro still holding out 86% battery health 🥲

I have the Apple Watch Series 4. It still works fine. You guys think it’s worth upgrading to a ultra 2?

Going for Blue or Black Titanium on Friday. My 12 Pro is in graphite so want to change it up as the natural titanium looks a bit similar to it.

15 Pro being 187 grams (1 gram lighter than my favorite 11 Pro) sells it for me. I can live without the 5x telephoto

I always get the black phone, gonna go with the natural titanium this year

Last edited:
I have the Apple Watch Series 4. It still works fine. You guys think it’s worth upgrading to a ultra 2?
Honestly, I think getting the Ultra 1 at a discounted price would be the better value. I wasn't impressed with the improvements made on the S9 watch or Ultra 2.

Looking to get my wife an Apple Watch to get out and see if she likes. Any deals out there now? And recommendations on model? She’s not the one to obsess over features and spend a ton of time tinkering. But she wants reminders and the convenience.

Screenshot_20230914_075604.jpg

stewie-гриффины.gif

I’m honestly going back and fourth with getting the 15 pro or just waiting a bit more. My 12 pro still holding out 86% battery health 🥲
How much is the 12 pro worth if traded in? I’m on the same boat so I was hoping to catch a nice promotion that gives a good chunk off by trading in

How much is the 12 pro worth if traded in? I’m on the same boat so I was hoping to catch a nice promotion that gives a good chunk off by trading in
Apple gives $360 which isn’t they bad but isn’t that great either. Makes it kinda the only option other than hoarding another older iPhone model.

Keynote was a dud to me. Usb-c isn’t enough right now. I’ll wait for a potential redesign next year and keep trooping with my 12.

I'm now debating if I should even consider upgrading. My battery life on my 12 Pro is still at 87%.
Same here with the same phone. Only reason I wanted to upgrade is so my mom can take my phone and finally switch over to Apple.

Apple gives $360 which isn’t they bad but isn’t that great either. Makes it kinda the only option other than hoarding another older iPhone model.
Sometimes when they have a new model and you get a nice promo, you can get more for it. But that’s all a 50/50

Sometimes when they have a new model and you get a nice promo, you can get more for it. But that’s all a 50/50
Yeah but with the 12 becoming older and older it will only go down in trade in value. My concern is whether it's worth upgrading at this time or just waiting for more substantial upgrade in the phone. Also better colors wouldn't hurt LOL. I don't NEED another phone that has slightly more features atm. Could get away with waiting another year TBH.

Yeah but with the 12 becoming older and older it will only go down in trade in value. My concern is whether it's worth upgrading at this time or just waiting for more substantial upgrade in the phone. Also better colors wouldn't hurt LOL. I don't NEED another phone that has slightly more features atm. Could get away with waiting another year TBH.
Ahh, I didn't even think about the decrease in trade value.

Back
Top Bottom