Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

Attachments

• IMG_2006.jpeg
    IMG_2006.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 318
I'm now debating if I should even consider upgrading. My battery life on my 12 Pro is still at 87%.

Yeah but with the 12 becoming older and older it will only go down in trade in value. My concern is whether it's worth upgrading at this time or just waiting for more substantial upgrade in the phone. Also better colors wouldn't hurt LOL. I don't NEED another phone that has slightly more features atm. Could get away with waiting another year TBH.

Yeah, the main reason I'd want to upgrade my 12 Pro is to get some decent value back before it continues to go down.

The money I'll spend on a battery replacement + the phone trade-in value can go towards the new phone.

It’s no big deal. In 2 weeks you’ll forget about it and it’s the same phone. Truthfully Apple hasn’t wowed me since FaceTime. I still think the iPhone 5 is the best looking iPhone and the 6-10 smoothed out edges was the most comfortable form factor.

That action button isn’t being talked about enough. Can be super convenient.

Still debating if I should upgrade from my 12 pro

I'd say as far as hardware features goes this was the highlight and best thing Apple's done over the past year.

Action Button > Dynamic Island.....though I get they go hand-in-hand depending on what you assign the AB to do.

Well, thanks NT! :nthat:
I just put in the pre-order steps for a brand new 15 Pro Max in Natural Titanium w/ a trade in on my 12 Pro.
Hope you’re all happy for your influence on this impressionable young man lol.
IMG_2022.gif

does apple typically deliver their online pre orders on release day like most carriers do? (obviously if you get the order in quick enough) I usually go through tmobile, but apple is offering a higher value this time for my 13 pm so I'm just gonna get it with them and not be tied into the monthly payments.

does apple typically deliver their online pre orders on release day like most carriers do? (obviously if you get the order in quick enough) I usually go through tmobile, but apple is offering a higher value this time for my 13 pm so I'm just gonna get it with them and not be tied into the monthly payments.

yeah you’ll get it drop day. they usually arrive at ups a couple days before just to make sure

Also ordered that tight woven case but usually tend to get the leather one. Hope it’s a good alternative.
Does the titanium hold up to wear like the Ultra watch? If so does it need a case? Suppose to be more repairable worst case.

It’s no big deal. In 2 weeks you’ll forget about it and it’s the same phone. Truthfully Apple hasn’t wowed me since FaceTime. I still think the iPhone 5 is the best looking iPhone and the 6-10 smoothed out edges was the most comfortable form factor.
no cap, i still have an iphone 5 just for nostalgia

Also ordered that tight woven case but usually tend to get the leather one. Hope it’s a good alternative.
Does the titanium hold up to wear like the Ultra watch? If so does it need a case? Suppose to be more repairable worst case.

team raw

I’m debating on getting the 15PM as an upgrade from the 12pro. I plan on switching my service from T-MOBILE to AT&T is there any downsides to AT&T?

^ been waiting for a green one. Got the green case as consultation prize but raw dog is the way lol.

Raw dog cool til you drop it. I usually never drop my phone and I dropped it twice this week (once today actually) and my screen def woudda been COOKED if I didnt have a case. Aint worth it to me, even with Apple Care the inconvenience of having to go get it repaired, nah bruv man dont got time for that ting.

true. I’ve always had a leather Apple case and it’s practically indestructible. Saved many of phones from drops.

Back
Top Bottom