Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I cancelled my apple order and decided to do that.. but I was just checking out through AT&T and it looks like I might not qualify for that 🤔 there’s some stipulations on there

I was gonna keep my current phone in case I lose the new one or something but I’m just gonna get apple care
Isn’t that up to…? Most places I’ve checked show 220 range.
Sorry, I realized I was probably quoted on setting up/converting a new line

idk i think like 2 claims?? i might be wrong
Applecare+ is unlimited claims
IMG_7562.jpeg

I cancelled my apple order and decided to do that.. but I was just checking out through AT&T and it looks like I might not qualify for that 🤔 there’s some stipulations on there

I was gonna keep my current phone in case I lose the new one or something but I’m just gonna get apple care
Isn’t that up to…? Most places I’ve checked show 220 range.
Actually, I might have gotten the right info, even by upgrading. Attached is the screenshot from att website. It says they’ll give you $1,000 credit for any phone valued at least $230.
IMG_8361.jpeg

Been team green bubble since the beginning except for a 2-week stint with the 13 Pro Max before returning it.

Grabbed a 256gb 15 Pro (not Max) with Verizon and got a $830 bill credit over 36 months for my old Samsung S10. Planning on jumping to T-mobile after a year because they'll pay off the rest of your phone up to $800. Anyone ever take advantage of that?

$600 annual yearly fee for this card should damn as well inculded this and other benefits.

I travel a ton and the benefits far outweigh the annual fee. Not to mention the points you accumulate and use for free travel. Their warranty and coverage means even buying shoes adds en extra layer of protection.

Meh…
Feels odd but not too bad. The sides are slightly slippery coated woven material (looked through a scientific magnifying equipment
IMG_9591.jpeg
)
IMG_9589.jpeg
IMG_9590.jpeg

How? For a front glass or back glass repair?

I’ve always had to go in. They don’t offer you replacements unless both sides are damaged even then they want to see it in person
go on the apple support messsage app and request it

i have the highest plan idk the name
its not cheap but u avoid the hassle

Meh…
Feels odd but not too bad. The sides are slightly slippery coated woven material (looked through a scientific magnifying equipment
IMG_9591.jpeg
)
IMG_9589.jpeg
IMG_9590.jpeg

Looks ultra grippy but also very porous on the back. Curious how it’s going to age over time. Hopefully it darkens evenly like the leather ones as it absorbs this and that from regular use. Curious how cleaning might affect it too… Interesting choice Apple….

The leather will be missed, that was my go-to for years with the 6S+ - durable, elegant with a rich/plush feel.

Meh…
IMG_9591.jpeg
)
IMG_9589.jpeg
IMG_9590.jpeg
Going to have to see these in person. Definitely interested though

Looks ultra grippy but also very porous on the back. Curious how it’s going to age over time. Hopefully it darkens evenly like the leather ones as it absorbs this and that from regular use. Curious how cleaning might affect it too… Interesting choice Apple….

The leather will be missed, that was my go-to for years with the 6S+ - durable, elegant with a rich/plush feel.

Well there it is... Nice find.

I’ve been on the Apple brand clear wave since I jumped from my long-standing 6S+ to the 13,14 and now 15 pro maxes, mostly because the golds were so beautiful I didn’t want the design concealed by a case - they also match my Apple Watch. Seriously hoping I feel the same about the natural Ti but expectations are low.

Last edited:
Been a frustrating weekend trying to get the battery replaced in my 12 mini. Other than that the phone is immaculate so I think it’s worth doing - if it lasts 3 months I’m breaking even and it should last more and then the phone is worth something. I can’t imagine I could sell it with the battery error that comes up.

First I called the place I’ve used before - said they can’t get parts. So I tried to book with Apple - they didn’t have any appointments but suggested an authorised dealer around the corner. First issue is it turns out they now charge in town for parking on a Sunday so I spent $15. Would have taken my bike if I’d checked that. Then they said the estimated repair time was 4 hours - I could live with that - but they couldn’t tell me the part was in stock before they checked the phone in. If it was in stock = 4 hours, if it’s not = “a few days”. Once the phone is checked in they’re not allowed to give it back to you so I’d be stuck.

What a waste of time. I’ll wait a bit longer and book an appointment at Apple this time when I’m not going anywhere for a few days just in case.

Back
Top Bottom