Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

use an iPad charger if you have one, that 1 amp one they include in the box is a joke 
is there a better charger I can buy?

Can charge your phone in about 1/2 the time if you put your phone on airplane mode. Only downside is you're basically turning off all service on the phone. Not a big deal if you're busy doing something else while it's charging.
yea I'm not a fan of essentially turning off my phone to charge unless I'm going to be away from it, and even then I miss a phone call
I'm using the charger from my Nexus 5 which is 2A, charges my phone from 20% to 100% in about an hour. 

Also you are not turning off your phone on airplane mode, wifi calling kicks in 

I'm using the charger from my Nexus 5 which is 2A, charges my phone from 20% to 100% in about an hour. 

Also you are not turning off your phone on airplane mode, wifi calling kicks in 
Didn't think of the wifi calling...... still prefer my phone being on as much as possible because that's what we're paying for on our phones every month, not wifi

I recommend any Anker products. Good quality stuff and it isnt that expensivd

This. Got 4 iPhone chargers around the crib, plus a car charger. After my friend put me on earlier this year, everything is Anker now. :lol:

Anker 
pimp.gif

when charging turn on low power mode. I don't think a better charger will improve anything since the iphone dictates how much power to draw.
I can't remember where I read it, but Apple stated its safe to use the 12v iPad charger on your Apple device. Takes half of the time to charge the phone.

I can't remember where I read it, but Apple stated its safe to use the 12v iPad charger on your Apple device. Takes half of the time to charge the phone.

Less than half the time in theory. 12w vs 5w i believe
Soon as i read it was safe and wouldnt hurt the life cycle of the battery i copped two bricks from Walmart pause... no going back now

The edge/note still doo doos on it obviously with fast charge but once charged the 7 plus lasts twice as long almost. I really hafta tweak alotta settings to get a good days use out of it where as with the iphone i jus turn the screen brightness down to 1/3

Well. Was checking my email and my 7 froze.. did a hard restart since nothing was responding and it would keep getting stuck at the Apple logo screen over and over and over again. Long story short just had to restore my phone because it froze and wouldn't turn back on

Last edited:
Native Union cables are the highest quality I've ever tried. Caught one open box at Best Buy before for a good deal.

Does anybody know what those iphone charging cables that look like macbook chargers are called? Trying to buy one.

Just go an iPhone and I was wondering if there were any legit apps that can alter your GPS signal?

Back
Top Bottom