• Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Straight hands
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Surprised so many of yall havent heard or seen those gloves lol. Used to see them in random stores as well as Nike but never cared to buy them. No more winters for me now that I am in Cali, MI winters were as brutal as anywhere else.

The only glove we acknowledge
laugh.gif

I guess chalk it up to me being from California, but I swear to you I've never heard of anyone really using those.

If it gets cold I just put my hands in my pockets or in my jacket pockets.. if I need to use my phone I just do it and put the phone back in my pocket once done.

Ain't no need to be scrolling through NT or anything else for extended periods of time when it's cold af outside and my hands start getting cold.

Just sounds corny af to say "smart gloves"
laugh.gif
Its all about location honestly. 

Most people on NT live in the burbs and drive cars so why would you need gloves. For me I rarely drive a car so walking 3-5mi a day in sub freezing temperatures its only natural to have a glove on and it just so happen to be conductive. 

Its not like people go looking for said glove it just that the majority of gloves sold now have that feature. 

Went to Best Buy this morning, and they had matte black 128 (what I wanted), told em I'd be back because I had other stuff to do first... went back, and sold.

Went to target, and they had in stock, but charging $50 more than anywhere else smh.

Thinking about ordering online.

How fast are these shipping from AT&T, Best Buy, or Apple?
If it's a plus you're gonna wait at least a few weeks

Phone kinda takes a little while to charge though, my only gripe with the 7+

Can charge your phone in about 1/2 the time if you put your phone on airplane mode. Only downside is you're basically turning off all service on the phone. Not a big deal if you're busy doing something else while it's charging.

use an iPad charger if you have one, that 1 amp one they include in the box is a joke 
is there a better charger I can buy?

Can charge your phone in about 1/2 the time if you put your phone on airplane mode. Only downside is you're basically turning off all service on the phone. Not a big deal if you're busy doing something else while it's charging.
yea I'm not a fan of essentially turning off my phone to charge unless I'm going to be away from it, and even then I miss a phone call

But the apple one is kinda slow. Not too horrible but not as fast as Samsungs, not even close

Back
Top Bottom