Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Already replaced the battery once.. it's more than likely the phone. I was fine with waiting because the battery wasn't this bad, but it just got worse with time and now I'm here :ohwell:

My girl kept thinking I was ignoring her :lol:

Guess I can wait.. hopefully before I completely lose my ****

Been using a 5s to hold me over cause my 6s broke and I didn't have insurance. Now my rear camera doesn't work it's just a black screen. I looked online and it seems to be a common problem but none of the fixes work for me. I use my phone to scan things at work so I need the camera. Anyone have any idea? Really don't wanna drop like 200 to fix it and I don't want to use my upgrade. It was gonna be like $400 something to fix my 6s so I just got a 5s for $200 instead and was planning on saving my upgrade for an 8

Also is there any word on new iPads or anything? Just a regular one or maybe a mini, don't need a pro. I'm probably about to get one but maybe I should hold off?

Last edited:
Been using a 5s to hold me over cause my 6s broke and I didn't have insurance. Now my rear camera doesn't work it's just a black screen. I looked online and it seems to be a common problem but none of the fixes work for me. I use my phone to scan things at work so I need the camera. Anyone have any idea? Really don't wanna drop like 200 to fix it and I don't want to use my upgrade. It was gonna be like $400 something to fix my 6s so I just got a 5s for $200 instead and was planning on saving my upgrade for an 8

Also is there any word on new iPads or anything? Just a regular one or maybe a mini, don't need a pro. I'm probably about to get one but maybe I should hold off?

Apple would try to fix the camera for $59+tax.

I wouldn't count on new iPads, though. New pros just came out, new 5th gen and I'm certain the mini will more than likely not be refreshed.

Any deals on Series 2 Apple Watches out there in the 38mm size? I see Target has them for $300 but I'm wondering if there's anything better. :nerd:

prolly the best deal you'll find for now, unless you know an employee willing to let you use their personal discount. i would also wait until september cause a new watch may be upon us, and the series 1 and 2 would take on end of life pricing, i'd imagine. towards the end, the first gens were going for $199.

prolly the best deal you'll find for now, unless you know an employee willing to let you use their personal discount. i would also wait until september cause a new watch may be upon us, and the series 1 and 2 would take on end of life pricing, i'd imagine. towards the end, the first gens were going for $199.
I ended up just grabbing it from Target. It's for a September 1st birthday and she didn't wanna wait to see what the new watch was like so I was stuck :smh:.

Any word on release date for the 8 yet?? My 6 is garbage and can't even use it without the charger plugged in

So close to caving in for a 7 because I don't know if I can hold out any longer..
Do what I did and get a new battery. In January I took it to my local Battery&Bulb store and they replaced it for me for $25

My 6 Plus has been like a brand new phone ever since

Edit. Nvm saw you already tried that :lol:

Last edited:
I'm always on the fence about getting a ipad mini but idk or i dont think i'll use it as much to justify buying it

IMG_2563.PNG
Been rocking this on my 7+ and love it

the silicone cases are nice for a while till they start to peel.

iPad Mini line has been discontinued. Sales went down once the iPhone plus line was introduced. All tablets from Apple now will be the budget iPad with recycled parts and the two pro models. Deals can be had now as they clear inventory of the iPad mini 4.

anyone with tmobile here? I was trying to look for the remaining balance for my EIP but I don't see it on my billing anymore.

NM, just found it. I had to view my current charges to view the bill details and the EIP is listed

Last edited:
Any word on release date for the 8 yet?? My 6 is garbage and can't even use it without the charger plugged in

So close to caving in for a 7 because I don't know if I can hold out any longer..
This was my iPhone before I lost it in the ocean. Couldn't even browse the net or call a uber without it cutting off, had to haul a cord around 24/7. Needless to say, in for the 8.

Also sorta fake news. There is no cycling an iPhone battery.
https://www.apple.com/batteries/

I don't see how that's fake news. Cycling just = the cycle of consuming battery life and charging said battery, over and over again no?

What I mean specifically was that I referenced the information on the exact page you linked to when I got my phone, and I've followed the instructions ever since.

On that page it explicitly says not to charge your phone to 100% (i.e. charge over night or charge all the time like justjof justjof was accused of doing without basis).

I cycled my battery properly according to Apple's own advice, still have had battery issues starting at about 18 months.

Back
Top Bottom