• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
It's YMMV

employees will randomly hook it up, swap phones out of warranty, even fix damages free of charge but don't expect it. I've always gone in there expecting **** and getting the nicest people but they don't do anything

It's YMMV

employees will randomly hook it up, swap phones out of warranty, even fix damages free of charge but don't expect it. I've always gone in there expecting **** and getting the nicest people but they don't do anything

This.

The genius I dealt with was so reluctant to give me a sim card for my new 6s like she was doing me a favor...I shouldve ordered one with carrier sim instead of unlocked. I forgot my old phone didn't use a nano sim. :lol:

Screen_Shot_2017_08_31_at_12.09.45_PM.0.png

https://www.apple.com/apple-events/september-2017/

What this Forbes is reporting about a 6.46 in plus version of the "pro" or "8" or whatever the headlining iPhone is gonna be called. Supposedly it won't be available until 2018 though. Interesting if so. I'll def hold on to the 7 plus until I can get that iPhone pro plus. Can't see myself going back to a small iPhone after wielding this plus even if the screen is bigger. I need the bigger frame

What this Forbes is reporting about a 6.46 in plus version of the "pro" or "8" or whatever the headlining iPhone is gonna be called. Supposedly it won't be available until 2018 though. Interesting if so. I'll def hold on to the 7 plus until I can get that iPhone pro plus. Can't see myself going back to a small iPhone after wielding this plus even if the screen is bigger. I need the bigger frame

For what exactly? I love the screen of the + but hate the size of phone itself. So Apple is giving me a screen size that will beat the + but only be slightly larger than the 7? Take my money now.

I'm in for the big phone too :smokin

Pretty basic question but I just put on a Spigen glass screen protector on my 7 Plus and although I was really careful in attempting to remove all dust and particles, an eyelash sized piece of lint or dust fell under the cover right when I was putting it down.

Otherwise, the protector is put on solidly and aligned perfectly. I definitely have OCD so the constant marking on the screen definitely is somewhat bothering me. Would you guys go through the trouble of taking the protector off and re applying or would you live with the small mark on the screen? Like I said, it's not like it's a MAJOR problem or like anything is damaged on the phone, but I was trying to gauge whether I should go through the trouble. When these glass protectors are removed, I would most likely have to buy another one because they tend not to stick well anymore and curl at the edges. I'm also slightly concerned about damaging my screen when removing the protector since it's tempered glass.

if you take it off you basically paying for another one cause its gonna crack or not stick well anymore, like you said. I’d rock it for a couple of days, if it still REALLY bother you then fix it

I'm pretty cool with my 7Plus so I honestly don't see a need to upgrade this year. That is unless my boss tells me to grab it and do some "testing" with the new iPhone.

I recently started getting in the habit of just keeping my phone without the screen protector.

I always get apple care so it just seemed pointless to me to use screen protectors.

-Drew

if you take it off you basically paying for another one cause its gonna crack or not stick well anymore, like you said. I’d rock it for a couple of days, if it still REALLY bother you then fix it

Ya man. Thanks for the reply. I definitely am just going to see if I can tolerate it for the time being. It's just pretty annoying since it's literally right in the center of the screen so whenever I'm scrolling IG or any pictures, it partially blocks the image. Will just have to try to get used to it. It's not like it's the end of the world to buy another one since they only run about 6-8$ on Amazon but the effort of removing it isn't really worth spending that extra $10 for real.

Still have my iphone 6 jbed on 9.3.3.
I def want to upgrade on the next drop. Not pressed to do it right now or anything if i have to wait until 2018 for the flagship iphone 8 i will. But the price...questioning whether id drop 1k on a phone outright. The price might keep me to the "7S" or whatever the incremental upgrade will be called.

I used to think $500 ish was my cap. But when its the price of a Macbook...and i know you use the phone every day blah blah blah but i feel like a full computer is so much more capable for the price. I don't know if i can stomach $1k for a phone. At the end of the day i really don't take a ton of pictures. All i do is surf the web text and call....$1k for that...

Still have my iphone 6 jbed on 9.3.3.

Got my 6s Plus on the same. With jailbreaks becoming increasingly infrequent and unstable, the chances of us getting a good jailbreak for the next iPhone are not looking great. Don't think I can use regular iOS anymore

You got the iPad Pro, Macbook Pro, Mac Pro etc. Should have just stuck to the same naming conventions and called it the iPhone Pro IMO

Got my 6s Plus on the same. With jailbreaks becoming increasingly infrequent and unstable, the chances of us getting a good jailbreak for the next iPhone are not looking great. Don't think I can use regular iOS anymore

I agree. I have been on the fence for a while now about making the jump to android. The pixel had my interest. But i will wait and see what the new iphone has to offer before i make my decision.

Granted i use my jailbreak to "borrow" things. The little tweaks are nice to have but i could live without i think (ie theme-ing and such)

Back
Top Bottom