Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I know it varies and everyone has different tastes, but tbh after using plus sized phones the last 3 years, these feel standard, and if they were to make them even larger, I don't think I'd complain.

I'm just disappointed the X doesn't come in matte black :smh:

Wont be surprised if next or one after iphone the X Size becomes defult and the plus is like 6.2 or 6.4 inch screen

The screen is bigger, but the physical phone is alot smaller than the 7 plus.
I figured but I still miss that small form factor of the 4.7. The S7 is 5.61, I assume with a 5.8 display on the iPhone means the dimensions are about 5.6 with the edge to edge display. DAMN coworker has the 7+ the damn thing feels like an iPad Mini compared to my S7.

They'll drop some new colors for the X, guaranteed. There'll be a RED edition X as well.
Since phone doesn't come out until November, I would say probably March/April. No feature updates just new colors so people are financially prepared for the iPhone 11 next year. I don't care what you call it, just give me the features of the iPhone X in a 4.7" form factor.

IMG_0059.PNG

What's the guarantee that it will come in different colors? Because if it will I'll just pay my phone and wait til Spring.

What's the guarantee that it will come in different colors? Because if it will I'll just pay my phone and wait til Spring.

Apple likes money, new colors means more money.

I'm basing it mostly on the thought that the X won't be made in major numbers so they'll have another shipment scheduled that will debut black and rose gold. Also I doubt they don't do a HIV RED joint

I'm either waiting or getting the X. The 8+ is my phone with a slightly better processor, screen and camera(ie an S model).

I wonder if they'll even have it the first week of November.

X or bust for me. No sense in using JoD to jump to a marginally improved device.

That said, I’m scared to find out the JoD pricing for the 256 X. This is gonna be brutal.

Apple is encouraging #teamraw with every new iteration of the iPhone. It's damn near the whole selling point of the X

Watch somebody cape and say its because of snapchat pixel quality :lol:

I thought it was common knowledge that Snap isn't optimized for Android by the developers like it is for Apple. Actual camera pics are a different story entirely.

Fastcharging times arent that good. I charged my 7 in low battery mode 40% in 40 minutes.

Gonna sell my series 1 and cop a series 2 for the low. I don't care about LTE enough to pay extra $120/year and deal with that nasty red button.

Just checked my apple upgrade program and it is only an extra $20/month for the X which I can justify. I am definitely #TeamRaw

Back
Top Bottom