Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, I was a fan of the leather cases too. Quality went down on the 12 Pro cases, but I still liked it over the silicone case.

I'm all for animal and environmental advocacy, but is there really no way to still make the leather cases? lol

There's plenty of companies like Nomad, Andar and Moft that make leather or vegan cases.

What’re some 16 Pro Max cases that don’t have button cutouts? Haven’t looked too long, but all I’ve found is Supcase so far

YouTube my man, lots of break downs and looks on there.

Personally, I stick to OEM Apple cases. My go-to is always going to be the silicone case. It's overpriced and its durability sucks (it starts to chip, peel within 1-1.5 years) but I love it. As someone said above, Peak, Moment, Nomad, MOFT are some popular go-to brands for cases. I'd say they are the Big 3 when it comes to all kinds of cases, travel cases etc.

Last edited:
Way too many to choose from. I have always tried to stick with OEM Apple cases. I've been going raw with my 15 Pro Max since I was not happy with the fine woven case(sidenote, I don't see them listed on the apple website. Curious if they have been discontinued.). I just bought an open box clear silicone apple case and have been happy with it so far.
for my 12 pro i had 2 mous cases and i loved them, dropped my phone a ton never any issues

for my 14 pro i have a rebel case (it’s the one where the sides are open) and i really like it cause it makes it feel like i don’t have a case on at all

Back
Top Bottom