Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
i know i shouldn't be nervous but my phone is still showing preparing to ship. almost want to make that ups account like you guys said.

i probably won't use my phone until monday anyway. i backup my phone on the comp at work and once i leave friday, i ain't gonna come back in just to restore from backup. plus, i don't even have a case or apple care. the apple stores near me are not showing any x cases in stock until the 10th. maybe i'll check best buy or target tomorrow and buy the apple care on friday.

Anyone with an Amex ever use their extended warranty/purchase protection? I hear you just oay for any repairs needed and they credit you

my apple care expires next month, i made an appointment next week for genius bar

im having battery problems with my iphone (dies unexpectedly, turn off) i was told apple wont replace an iphone due to battery issues

What reasons/problems have Nters used to get a new phone through apple care? im not about to pay out of pocket after buying applceare

Shatter screen and bend the phone till the screen and bezel are starting to pop off >D

I was told if you Super glue the mute button down you'll get a replacement. Have heard of friends doing it and it worked. Can't have a phone that won't ring

Ppl with +s do y'all care more about phone size or screen size?

I always used to think how OD big the 6+ were until I actually got one and realized how big my hands were. :lol:

Now I can't imagine downgrading in size because I already got used to the size of it.

My girl's sister still has the 6, and that thing is wayyy to small. If the X is anywhere close to the 6, then it's a no-go for me.

Back
Top Bottom