Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Just cracked my screen for the second time in like a month and a half :smh: More than I have in the past like 5 years

I think the raw life is catching up to me

+ will change your life for the better fam
can't do it man. My primary use for my phone is the gym more or less. I can't see myself carrying around a giant phone at the gym or strapping it to my arm when i go for runs. (yes im frail i should get bigger arms and it won't be a problem i know :lol:)

I had the regular 6s since release

My battery was garbage and decided just to upgrade rather than get a new battery

I went 8 plus over the X

I really tried liking the X but it just wasn't for me

Arm bands don't even fit me :rofl:

This. The reason why airpods are perfect, just throw my phone into my gym bag.

kiss-bicep-dwight.gif

I had the regular 6s since release

My battery was garbage and decided just to upgrade rather than get a new battery

I went 8 plus over the X

I really tried liking the X but it just wasn't for me

How's the performance on the 8? since i got a new battery for my 6S+, its been fine.... but i still have that upgrade and my contract ends in April.

How's the performance on the 8? since i got a new battery for my 6S+, its been fine.... but i still have that upgrade and my contract ends in April.

The 8 plus is great

The battery is great

I didn't realize how slow my 6s was until now

I suggest you do ur homework on the X you might like it

To me the 8 plus was just better

I thought I was going to have to get a new charging port for my 6 but I stuck a toothpick in there and a ton of lint came out. Like new again.

What are the odds of walking into a Verizon store and picking up a iPhone X?
are they still hard to come by? Or are they available everywhere now?
Is it better to do it over the phone and have it shipped?
My 7 is acting super stupid and i'm eligible for an upgrade through Verizon.
Thanks in advance guys.

When I was looking every store I went to had them

Just call the store in advance

I tried calling several stores in my area but for some reason i always get an automated system and end up getting transferred to customer service and the hold time is way to long.
Ill just try my luck and hit up a couple of stores after work.

Also have any of you ever done an upgrade at a Best Buy store? any difference than from going to an actual Verizon store?

I tried calling several stores in my area but for some reason i always get an automated system and end up getting transferred to customer service and the hold time is way to long.
Ill just try my luck and hit up a couple of stores after work.

Also have any of you ever done an upgrade at a Best Buy store? any difference than from going to an actual Verizon store?

if you online, use the verizon chat feature.... that's saved me from long wait times for customer service....

They can check to see if a phone is in stock or not for you...

The 8 plus is great

The battery is great

I didn't realize how slow my 6s was until now

I suggest you do ur homework on the X you might like it

To me the 8 plus was just better

All of my co-workers have the X and the face ID is cool but im not sold on it yet... I wanted the 8 plus before I got this new battery but now im not sure...
I didnt know the 8 plus is bigger than the 6s plus either... damn.

How the hell did my X develop a million tiny scratches? I swear this thing was flawlesss since November up until this week

Smh

Back
Top Bottom