Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Still impressed by this OLED screen. Sometimes I just stare are my lockscreen or just at all my apps. It may not seem like theres a difference if your used to a LCD screen, but after using the X, the difference from OLED screen and LCD screen is night and day. Can never go back to using a iPhone that doesn’t have Super Retina OLED display

The X is poop

Whose+mans+is+this++_d236acce8238c86e74ba68e6923f6383.png

I work in mobile sales and I own the X. It's a buggy mess, iOS 11 sucks overall but it's way more stable on the 8/8+

yeah, ios 11 is ****. but it does seem to be a case by case basis. mine has been fine, not buggy, no lagging or crashing. my girls on the other hand has been ****. i feel bad for her cause she’s always complaining about it while i’m loving mine :lol:

My X screen has these fine little scratches that you can’t see unless you angle it just right. I got AppleCare so I’ll just replace the screen when it gets too annoying.

iOS 11 is hot garbage and Apple knows this, they gonna be doing major OS updates every 2 years. This is much better allows them focus on performance, fix than adding crazy useless features that serve purpose in functionality and performance.

Sneaker P Sneaker P try the Halide app. it’s a few bucks, but shooting in raw makes a difference. Also, it lets you manually fo its and adjust the camera if need be

also use a decent photo editor. i usually use lightroom, but snapseed is good too

subject, lighting, framing, editing. a lot of variables. there’s a lot of ways to shoot a good pic, but at the same time there’s just as many ways to mess it up :lol:

All facts, im not into photography like i use to be, but i can appreciate a good photo. when a lot of thought has been put into it. no mater what phone you have.

Back
Top Bottom