Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Got on of my iPhone 6 to magically turned on, when I thought it DOA. LCD light panel is messed up but that can be easily be fixed i assume.

Will now get a chance to get ios 12 a try. Will report back when I have the time.

a few things i’ve noticed from ios 12 so far. it seems to run a lot smoother. opening and closing app is a lot snappier. if you have an X you no longer have to swipe up hold and then swipe to close an up. just bring up the app switcher and swipe up ( a lot better imo). also adding a pic to texts is different, you no longer click the camera (only to take pics). you click on the apps.

...and of cours memojis

62CDBF1F-EBBE-4329-A95D-0280008C40D0.jpeg

The day after when all of the smaller but more day to day used updates are uncovered

Dark mode option app development becoming standard with ios12; Devs have had to use work aroudns to make this possible, now its part of the iOS SDK for easier implementation
https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiuserinterfacestyle?changes=latest_minor

In iOS 12 you no longer have to hold before swiping up to clear apps while multitasking on iPhone X

3rd Party password manager support
https://developer.apple.com/ios/whats-new/

Face ID 12 can now recognize 2 people (this seems more fit for tablets and devices that are shared between 2 or more people... iPad X soon?)
https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/5/17428636/ios-12-face-id-two-faces-support-alternative-appearance

I've always wanted to get Carplay, but didn't want to do it in my 04 Camry. My next car will definitely have it

so..
-i haven't backed up my phone in a long, long time.
-i did not use icloud.
-my phone has a passcode on it.
-cracked screen/broken lcd
-i'm not able to enter my passcode to unlock the phone so my computer can't trust the phone when asked to

how can i take the pics from my phone and put them onto my computer without paying to get the screen fixed?

That is a good change for Car Play. Apply realizing their maps is trash. Glad I don't have to worry about that anymore since I switched back to Android.

Also the notification update is welcomed. Never knew why they took it away.

Basically two things that Android does better than iOS. Now if they can only give iOS an app drawer instead of the trash thats on there now where all the apps are all over the place without being able to modify it.

its so god damn frustrating. i literally paid 100 to get it fixed (by a third party because its cheaper which of course didn't work out because) and they put on some cheap *** glass. when i leaned on my car the phone, which was in my pocket, cracked. this happened maybe a day after getting it "fixed." it was the lightest lean against a car made out of whatever these cheap *** cars are made out of nowadays. smhhhh.
i didn't want to pay 200 within 2 days plus the phone bill at the time so i let it go.
i moved on to samsung just to try it out but i still have my old phone with a ton of music. i just want the music.

like everything that could go wrong did at the same time. its extremely infuriating.
of course its a 128GB 6+.
was hoping prices came down on getting the screen fixed but nope. smh.

Yeah I would take it back at tell them to refix it. I won't demanded them though but kindly tell team what happen and how u feel about them using cheap oem parts for that kinda of price, they replace the screen for.

Did anyone else ever have problems with bookmarks in Safari being turning blank? I didn't but then at some point on one of the last one or two updates it began happening. I updated yesterday to 11.4 hoping that it was resolved though I didn't see it mentioned in the list of bug fixes.

Back
Top Bottom