• Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
what games do you guys have?

fS0Kgxh.jpg

80B89068-3B57-40A3-949C-0317E0FB406E.jpeg
those with iphone X be careful i had mine in case. i always keep my iphone in a case and screen protector. some how the back screen cracked and apple wanted 500 to replace it. i escalted and they did it free. but im still disapointed that such an expensive phone breaks so easy even with a case at all times, should got apple care plus smh

I told you. I dropped mine in a case, back shattered. Dropped multiple times without a case, no issue. I don’t get it.

It's an expensive repair, but we knew that going in to getting the X. Applecare Plus is a must for a phone this expensive imo

The same thing happened to me. I've had an OtterBox since a week after I got my phone. I recently took it off and my whole back was shattered.

Just got an 8 plus as a replacement for my 6s plus, and restoring from backup is just so smooth.

Is it better to get an iPhone x now or wait it out.. coming from a iphone 7 32 gb

I'm in the same exact predicament. I have the 6S+ and need to replace immediately, as the screen was cracked and now the touch screen doesn't work. Phone is currently disabled because I keep putting in the wrong password due to the malfunction buttons. Side note, does anyone know how to access your phone if disabled? I tried doing it through iTunes but its not detecting the phone to restore.

I was going to get the 8+ as a replacement today but after reading some reviews on here, it seems like the right move is to wait it out until this Fall when the new X model phones come out. Now I'm thinking of just doing an insurance claim and getting a replacement 6S+ until the new X phones come out.

Any feedback or suggestions? Is the 8+ even worth the upgrade?

I downgraded from ios12 back to ios11

Cause my amazon app was all jacked up

My program I use for for was all messed up.

When I restored I lost all my text messages

And my alarms disappeared. Woke up late two days in a row.

Need the plus version of the X. Had the X since release but I definitely miss the size of the larger phones

Anyone else tired of getting bent over annually by AT&T?

Every year they up my unlimited data plan by $5/month, and they're too quick to tell me how benefited I am from being grandfathered into to their og unlimited data plan which has increased by $30/mo since I first started with them.

**** those *** holes. What's the cheapest plan I can get for one line while still benefiting from Apple's Upgrade program?

Barely need data and certainly don't need minutes on my personal phone.

Anyone else tired of getting bent over annually by AT&T?

Every year they up my unlimited data plan by $5/month, and they're too quick to tell me how benefited I am from being grandfathered into to their og unlimited data plan which has increased by $30/mo since I first started with them.

**** those *** holes. What's the cheapest plan I can get for one line while still benefiting from Apple's Upgrade program?

Barely need data and certainly don't need minutes on my personal phone.

You can sell your grandfather plan for some serious moola. Look into it before making any moves you might regret. Or just freeze the account till you find something better.

You can sell your grandfather plan for some serious moola. Look into it before making any moves you might regret. Or just freeze the account till you find something better.

Can I really? They hit me with the right to throttle once I hit 22 or 21GB each month a few years ago too, I never hit it but it's not truly unlimited data.

Can I really? They hit me with the right to throttle once I hit 22 or 21GB each month a few years ago too, I never hit it but it's not truly unlimited data.
I remember people were selling at&t grandfather plans years ago on eBay or to people they knew for some cash. Kinda tricky cause you gotta do some name account transfer. You gotta look into it though. IDK if it's still possible. But you def can freeze your account. Just tell them you going overseas for like 6 months. They should be able to freeze it and in the meantime look for a suitibale provider you like.

It's unlimited it's just that they throttle you when their towers are congested or they know you a heavy data user.

I'm in the same exact predicament. I have the 6S+ and need to replace immediately, as the screen was cracked and now the touch screen doesn't work. Phone is currently disabled because I keep putting in the wrong password due to the malfunction buttons. Side note, does anyone know how to access your phone if disabled? I tried doing it through iTunes but its not detecting the phone to restore.

I was going to get the 8+ as a replacement today but after reading some reviews on here, it seems like the right move is to wait it out until this Fall when the new X model phones come out. Now I'm thinking of just doing an insurance claim and getting a replacement 6S+ until the new X phones come out.

Any feedback or suggestions? Is the 8+ even worth the upgrade?

??

I wonder what the new ones gonna be. I’m fine with my 128gb jet black 7, I had an update for like a year waiting for the X and passed and went with the 7. I honestly might just re up on a new one if this years isn’t that good

Mostly looking for news on a new iPad. Been wanting a mini for a couple years now. A mini with no bezel would be :pimp: .. or whatever, a new one that drops the current mini’s price

got this x in nov/dec 2017. man i know i take lotta pics. the apps increased in size from their updates. i thought 64 was gonna hold me. now im thinking about saving cash for this iphone x+ or xi.
95A85C47-0C87-41B7-ACC8-A751E0714776.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom