Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
My X is fine, so I’ll be waiting til next year.
Yea no idea why dudes jumping the gun who have the X

most likely other than a bigger size won't be much of a change but hey if you got the money and feel like throwing it away I guess go for it. X still current, fast, and pretty much up to date

Current Base Version Pricing:

6S 32GB: $350
7 32GB: $549
7+ 32GB: $669
8 64GB: $699
8+ 64GB: $799
X 64GB: $999

Interested to see what the prices & lineup will look like in a few hours.
I can see them getting rid of the 6S & the 7 series... Since 3 new versions are dropping today.

I'll be looking to replace my current model with one of the older models, if the price makes sense.

PO

I only want the Max for the bigger screen. If they Max wasn’t dropping I was already planning on getting an 8+ again.

My X is good and it better be after spending $1,200 on it. I'll try sticking with it for another 2 years. 3 years for me.

Yea no idea why dudes jumping the gun who have the X

most likely other than a bigger size won't be much of a change but hey if you got the money and feel like throwing it away I guess go for it. X still current, fast, and pretty much up to date

we buy the same shoes in different colors and i think most of us throw away money on things we may use once if not twice a month (shoes) lol

at least that bigger screen will get used daily :rofl:

I have a question.. has anybody ever used the AR available on the X? I never have. Haven't had a use for an app, haven't found an AR game either. 0]

I have a question.. has anybody ever used the AR available on the X? I never have. Haven't had a use for an app, haven't found an AR game either. 0]

I've used it in the Wayfair app to see how furniture would look in my house. It's a cool feature if used in the right app.

who says you need to cop your wife the same phone

mine can stay with her iphone 8 until it explodes unless asked for an upgrade.

only upgrading if they make a bigger iphone X tho and by bigger i mean in the plus range

tru but wifey always wants the latest tech she got the habit from me now she has to have the same phone i have :lol::smh:

270B0A46-526F-4FEE-A606-736C7D9A0C7F.gif

Just arrived time to follow this live blog.

Back
Top Bottom