Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I tried to update the payment with the same card since my bank cleared it and now VZW wont take the same card again.
Tried to cancel the order online and now VZW is stating I cant cancel... annoying
Try calling, might help a load.

Me being lazy, I didn't cancel the re-preorder I made. Luckily it just shipped an hour ago and will be here on Friday by 3:00 instead of Oct. 3rd :smokin

Try calling, might help a load.

Me being lazy, I didn't cancel the re-preorder I made. Luckily it just shipped an hour ago and will be here on Friday by 3:00 instead of Oct. 3rd :smokin

Yea i called and cancelled it. Called my local VZW and they said its better to come in-store and buy it instead of pre-ordering since it wont be shipped until oct 3. guess you got lucky :pimp:

If you’re checking the Apple store app it won’t show shipped.

I found my tracking on the UPS My Choice like some others have.

I was going to be panicking this week otherwise. Haha

My first time getting the new phone on launch day.

Saddle brown case and screen protectors arrived. Now the real wait.

I have never used screen protectors before, but I helped someone put theirs on an X. Do all of them raise that much off the screen or are there thin ones that are just as effective? Might look better on mine since it'll be in a case and theirs was naked.

Updated my iPad to 12, and has been smooth sailing since. Like the gesture updates. Also fixed some email and orientation issues I was frequently having. Also it nearly doubled the free space I had on 11.4.1, even though it added a few new apps.

Haven’t been keeping up with all the new iphone news lately but I’m due for a new phone next month.
Someone school me on what I should be looking to get.

Shipped :pimp:

What time y'all think i should head to the verizon store about this watch tomorrow morning? they open at 8...dont know if there would be lines or anything hope not also dont know what stock they gonna get smh

Picking up my Max from the Apple Store at lunch tomorrow :smokin.

Hopefully my boss just tells me to take the rest of the day off :nerd:.

So what is the general opinion on the new 3 iPhones?

I want to just get the Xs, not a big fan of huge phones, but then the XR has almost all the same new feature but cheaper.

Ugh

AT&T XS Max shipped

Pretty sure last year my X actuallly shipped way earlier in the week

Shipped :pimp:

What time y'all think i should head to the verizon store about this watch tomorrow morning? they open at 8...dont know if there would be lines or anything hope not also dont know what stock they gonna get smh

Stores more than likely won’t have the watch tomorrow. Series 3 wasn’t available in store for weeks. Best bet is preorder or Apple store

Excited to pick this up tomorrow. I backed up my OG 6 Plus yday, then decided to upgrade it to iOS12, seems like it works slightly faster, but new phone is still needed.

Back
Top Bottom