Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
You guys still using screen protectors? I’ve been using invisible shields since the 4... kinda wanting to not use one this time around.

:nthat:

A2A31CB7-6002-4189-BBC5-8C59BA43F2DA.jpeg

-Drew

Watch for delayed by UPS for Saturday..

So far loving the Max, but damn this thing is heavier than my X lol

For anyone looking for a good screen protector I’m using this one on my X and it’s the best screen protector I’ve used. It’s tempered glass and the protector doesn’t diminish the vibrant colors. It seems like I’m not even using a screen protector. Highly recommend it. This one is for the X and Xs and I’m sure you can find it for the max

04B22A04-1283-4AC8-B8B3-F14B45A77829.png

Last edited:
Anyone else on at&t noticing that their phone is only on 4G?

I moved the SIM from my 7 Plus to the iphone XS Max I bought outright and I didn't know if I should be concerned that it only shows 4G for network instead of LTE.

I moved the SIM from my 7 Plus to the iphone XS Max I bought outright and I didn't know if I should be concerned that it only shows 4G for network instead of LTE.

Call att and do a carrier settings update. Might help.

If not, turn on airplane mode and turn it back off

this new phone has been showing stronger signal strength for me compared to me 7+

Is it possible for me to stroll in an Apple store and cop a series 4 watch or is it a wrap?

check settings? maybe for some reason LTE is switched off

if not call ATT

That new joint is nice.

Feels nicer to have this X paid off though :lol:.

I may jump in next years.

You guys enjoy your new phones :pimp:

Guys who are coming from the X to the max , how much better is the camera?

I haven’t had a chance to really use it yet, but I will try to post some pics later today.

You guys still using screen protectors? I’ve been using invisible shields since the 4... kinda wanting to not use one this time around.

I used this for the X and it was :nthat:
$7 or 8.99 on Amazon for a 2pk
0F07E1FB-6805-4131-8F08-9FF456E0B6BE.jpeg

I am, went a whole year with my X and no case. No problem at all and I’ve dropped it hella times. Thing is a tank

I’m strongly considered going caseless this time around. Probably only use a case when I’m at the gym. All I need is a screen protector( hate scratches on the screen) and I’m good. Phone is too nice to be covered up in a case

Waiting for that LV case to drop. Anybody noticed loooking at the new screen directly in front it seems warmer tone but if looked at a slight angle it’s a cooler tone?

Just found out that the Nike+ Apple Watch Series 4 with the 3M band drops at a later date.(October 5th) :smh::lol:

That’s the one I want :frown: Guess I’ll just have to wait.

The x is 100 cheaper than the xs in my country idk which to get or if I should wait for the 11. Been on the SE for two years already

Last edited:

If your on AT&T you should get a text telling you to turn off and on your phone to finish the update.

Back
Top Bottom