• Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
waiting for black air pods...

giphy.gif

Just copped the 11 inch 512gb.

I had a 10% off B day coupon for Best Buy + 99 bucks in Amex Points + 1% cash back on ebates. I'll probably use my points for next month on a case and such. Was going to do the 1tb to be future proof with the 6gb ram but the price difference wasn't worth it.

PRIME PRIME
whats the differnce between the new mbair
and the macbook
i have a pro
but just curious on difference between the other 2
my son wants one for christmas

:lol: Nah but they are close in spec

The biggest difference you'll see is the new macbook air has thunderbolt 3 ports, while the macbook retina's have only usb-c. Thunderbolt 3 is a much more powerful port.

Its obviously an inch wider of screen and you can spec it up to 1.5TB of storage while the retina macbook only has 256gb and 512gb. You can spec a macbook air with 128gb, so if you son doesn't need a ton of space, you can get him the cheapest model at 128gb

Air also has one processor, the 1.6ghz dual core, which is basically on par with the top of the line retina macbook

Its also $100 cheaper than the retina macbook.

All in all, its basically a replacement for the retina macbook.

everything else about it is literally the same. The colors, the weight damn near, Graphics card is really no different.

They'll probably hit the retina macbooks with a nice discount.

:lol: Nah but they are close in spec

The biggest difference you'll see is the new macbook air has thunderbolt 3 ports, while the macbook retina's have only usb-c. Thunderbolt 3 is a much more powerful port.

Its obviously an inch wider of screen and you can spec it up to 1.5TB of storage while the retina macbook only has 256gb and 512gb. You can spec a macbook air with 128gb, so if you son doesn't need a ton of space, you can get him the cheapest model at 128gb

Air also has one processor, the 1.6ghz dual core, which is basically on par with the top of the line retina macbook

Its also $100 cheaper than the retina macbook.

All in all, its basically a replacement for the retina macbook.

everything else about it is literally the same. The colors, the weight damn near, Graphics card is really no different.

They'll probably hit the retina macbooks with a nice discount.
soooo whats the point of a macbook then

soooo whats the point of a macbook then

Macbook dropped a couple years ago. Tbh I think it’s a sloppy situation because they should have just updated the retina MacBook to these specs.

Realistically, there’s no point for a 12inch macbook now

It was low key overpriced anyway

Macbook dropped a couple years ago. Tbh I think it’s a sloppy situation because they should have just updated the retina MacBook to these specs.

These specs on the MacBook would of been the business with the TB3 ports. At this point you can just say bye to the MacBook again. No dam point.

MacBook died becuase the air was supposed to be the cheaper alternative to everything. The prices on the air just kept going up :lol:

87% isn’t enough to drop 1k+ on a new phone, unless that’s your excuse to get the new phone....

Within a year or so, the new phone will probably be around the same...

I meant I was gonna get a new battery for $30 on my 7+ .. need that extra juice for work.

Apple hates Canadian iPhone users.

iPad 11inch $799 USD - $999 in Canada
iPhone XR $799 USD- $1029 in Canada

iPhone XS $999 in US - $1379 in Canada
iPad 12.9inch $999 in US - $1249 in Canada

What the f?

macbook 12" been dead for years now

it was cool when it first dropped. I think its been forgotten about and yes the price is damn near disgusting.

Apple hates Canadian iPhone users.

iPad 11inch $799 USD - $999 in Canada
iPhone XR $799 USD- $1029 in Canada

iPhone XS $999 in US - $1379 in Canada
iPad 12.9inch $999 in US - $1249 in Canada

What the f?

People still buy regardless of price.

Back
Top Bottom