• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
171A4E13-6990-4CBD-999F-2EDD2DC8DD50.png

Maybe cause my phone is literally on low power and dnd 24/7 since release day lol

Some advice I’m looking for,
My wife’s 6s broke and she’s out of money and I’m on a tight budget.
Anyone know the best “ older “ iPhone to use day to day in the meantime?

Anyone know if the new iPads USB C will support video in or out? Would love to use as a live display for my DSLR for on site photography. Would be a dream since iPads screens are great and smooth

What’s the easiest/cheapest way to get fast charging? Also what’s a good charger/3.5 mm jack splitter?

I use my phone nonstop, I thought. And I got it when it came out. What are y'all doing? Lol

Attachments

• 6ED3A8A5-8257-4938-9579-B27E55103225.png
    6ED3A8A5-8257-4938-9579-B27E55103225.png
    456.4 KB · Views: 32
Does anyone else experience bad reception with Wifi and Cellular? Ever since I got this Iphone XS Max ive had more issues then my Iphone 6S. Its starting to get extremely annoying. I can have full bars of wifi/cellular and I cant even send a simple imessage!

Does anyone else experience bad reception with Wifi and Cellular? Ever since I got this Iphone XS Max ive had more issues then my Iphone 6S. Its starting to get extremely annoying. I can have full bars of wifi/cellular and I cant even send a simple imessage!

Reset network settings.

Caution: you're gonna lose your saved wifi passes.

Anybody have Jaybird X3s in here.

I need new gym headphones and refuse to buy AirPods until they update them so I’m looking into other products.

Anybody have Jaybird X3s in here.

I need new gym headphones and refuse to buy AirPods until they update them so I’m looking into other products.

I have X3's for the gym and they're great. They're far better than the Powerbeats 2 and 3's I've had.

They have the X4's out now, and are virtually the same but more waterproof and have some changes in the way they're shaped and faster charging.

I was worried about the way they charge at first, but it helps make them waterproof.

Also for $10 you can get this. I got a couple just for a spare and one for my car and the tips.

https://www.jaybirdsport.com/en-us/shop/x3-pack.html#991-000244

Last edited:
I have X3's for the gym and they're great. They're far better than the Powerbeats 2 and 3's I've had.

They have the X4's out now, and are virtually the same but more waterproof and have some changes in the way they're shaped and faster charging.

I was worried about the way they charge at first, but it helps make them waterproof.

Also for $10 you can get this. I got a couple just for a spare and one for my car and the tips.

https://www.jaybirdsport.com/en-us/shop/x3-pack.html#991-000244
Thanks a lot man. I have Powerbeats 3s and those ****s are literally falling apart on me.

Thanks a lot man. I have Powerbeats 3s and those ****s are literally falling apart on me.
I second everything he just said. Power beats are trash. The PB2’s are also much more durable than the 3’s. 3’s broke on me multiple times within days of use. NEVER again

Beats in general have been absolutely garbage to me
Bought the 350+ dollar studio 3s and after one drop in the gym they cracked,
My Bose wired noise cancellations from like 5 years ago get dropped nearly once a week and still 100% good

My studio 2's have held up great for a couple years now.

I have barely used them since getting my bose joints, but I just replaced the ear cushions yesterday with some replacements from amazon and plan to give them more burn

My only gripe with beats have been the cushions. After gym use, they were all torn up

This fast charging feature on the iPhones only is best when your under 80%, after that it slows down the charge to preserve battery

For reference: I have the apple 3in lightning to USB-C cord and plugged it up to my MacBook pro 15 TBs 87W charging brick
Phone: 10

Back
Top Bottom