Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
On the default mail app ios 12 im trying to figure out when you pull down to search i get a block of people to click on to search.

I cant figure out how to delete them.

Im tired of starting a search with a certain letter only for people to pop up i havent email in forever

Also when i click on the person to search it suggesed, it cant find any emails so why keep suggesting old email accounts.

I know about the remove from recents but that isnt what im after

Last edited:
Maybe u guys can help w/ this...the text box in one of my group chats ALWAYS disappears. I toggle messages on/off in settings and that gives a quick fix, but then the problem pops up again. It's more of an annoyance than anything...any other work arounds for this?

On the default mail app ios 12 im trying to figure out when you pull down to search i get a block of people to click on to search.

I cant figure out how to delete them.

Im tired of starting a search with a certain letter only for people to pop up i havent email in forever

Also when i click on the person to search it suggesed, it cant find any emails so why keep suggesting old email accounts.

I know about the remove from recents but that isnt what im after
I’ve recently had some weird search issues with my mailbox not showing many desired results. So I’ve been digging around settings.
For your issue try going to Settings > Contacts > Siri & Search and then toggle some of those settings there to Disable to see if that might work?

I’ve recently had some weird search issues with my mailbox not showing many desired results. So I’ve been digging around settings.
For your issue try going to Settings > Contacts > Siri & Search and then toggle some of those settings there to Disable to see if that might work?

yea i disabled all siri suggestions in settings for mail still doesnt remove those people

yea i disabled all siri suggestions in settings for mail still doesnt remove those people
Did you also disable the other two there, ‘Show app’ and ‘Find Contacts in Other Apps’.? Also might be worth a try to kill the app and restart it after disabling the settings.

About $200 away from paying off my X, guess if an XI releases this Fall I might just do it, my X is still in great shape. No cracks, everything works.

Saw an Apple offer I can get the XR for $549 ($18 per month) if I trade in my 6S. Interesting.

Did you also disable the other two there, ‘Show app’ and ‘Find Contacts in Other Apps’.? Also might be worth a try to kill the app and restart it after disabling the settings.

im not seeing the find contacts in other apps option but i did disable the show app

this X probably the worst iteration of iphone ive ever owned. no matter if im on wifi or data im losing connectivity and none of these troubleshoot methods work smh

this X probably the worst iteration of iphone ive ever owned. no matter if im on wifi or data im losing connectivity and none of these troubleshoot methods work smh

I thought i was the only one with this issue.
my service has been the worst ever since i got this X.
ive had it for 1yr now and im so over it.
im on Verizon and no matter where im at or whether im on WiFi or not, my service is always so bad.
I went to verizon and they swapped the sim, but nothing changed.
I could never watch a youtube video without buffering, or even watch a IG video without it stopping every other second.... :smh:

through who? interested..

It was a promoted Apple ad on Twitter. Looks like it's $449 not 5.

upload_2019-2-20_11-40-38.png

I legitly never knew they fixed the permanently deleted contacts from iPhones, I used to hate having old people’s #s still showing up as an option to text still, kudos to u Apple

I'm still on my original 6S. What did it cost ya if you don't mind me asking to upgrade?

My upgrade was free and I got $300 trade-in for the phone. I paid off the rest of the phone so I wouldn't have lease payments. Altogether, I paid $350.

Phone is paid off and my bill got lowered with some discounts.

My upgrade was free and I got $300 trade-in for the phone. I paid off the rest of the phone so I wouldn't have lease payments. Altogether, I paid $350.

Phone is paid off and my bill got lowered with some discounts.

How did you have a free upgrade? I thought that offer was nixed from all carriers? And a $300 trade in for a 6S?

I thought i was the only one with this issue.
my service has been the worst ever since i got this X.
ive had it for 1yr now and im so over it.
im on Verizon and no matter where im at or whether im on WiFi or not, my service is always so bad.
I went to verizon and they swapped the sim, but nothing changed.
I could never watch a youtube video without buffering, or even watch a IG video without it stopping every other second.... :smh:

same issue with me but on my Xs kinda. it stays disconnecting from the wifi at home or at work.

im honestly considering trading my XS in for the new Galaxy S10. Face ID is great, but i hate having to look at the phone to unlock it while driving or when im in bed, etc. rather just have touch ID

How did you have a free upgrade? I thought that offer was nixed from all carriers? And a $300 trade in for a 6S?
I never used my original upgrade when I paid off the phone. Usually Verizon charges you an upgrade fee, but I was able to get mine waved. I kept my 6s Plus in near mint condition so I didn't question it. I was told by my homie who works for Verizon that the trade-in value is based on the condition the phone is in.

Last edited:
I never used my original upgrade when I paid off the phone. Usually Verizon charges you an upgrade fee, but I was able to get mine waved. I kept my 6s Plus in near mint condition so I didn't question it. I was told by my homie who works for Verizon that the trade-in value is based on the condition the phone is in.

I have Verizon and haven't gotten a new phone yet either since my 6S was paid off :nerd: . IDK how ya got $300 trade-in tho for a 6S Plus nowadays so hats off to you :lol: . About to hit them up and see what can be done.

I have Verizon and haven't gotten a new phone yet either since my 6S was paid off :nerd: . IDK how ya got $300 trade-in tho for a 6S Plus nowadays so hats off to you :lol: . About to hit them up and see what can be done.
I ain't gone question it :lol: I'm enjoying this XR right now. Got zero complaints.

Does any one know how to export pictures from an iphone straight to desktop? Instead of having to import the pictures to iphoto or what ever. LMK, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom