Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I think I figured it out. Im using the Image capture program on the mac. Apple makes it so difficult to transfer photos to a folder on your mac.

im not seeing the find contacts in other apps option but i did disable the show app
Should be there like this
ACEA55C2-3B8E-44CD-A5F7-EA20C2A6400F.png

Are anyone else's iMessages jacked up? I haven't been receiving any pics over the last couple of days. It gives me the option to download but they never make any progress. Happening on both my phone and MacBook :smh:.

Are anyone else's iMessages jacked up? I haven't been receiving any pics over the last couple of days. It gives me the option to download but they never make any progress. Happening on both my phone and MacBook :smh:.

This is a known issue. The issue is on the sender’s end. Idk how to fix it though. Mine just resolved on its own

Should be there like this
ACEA55C2-3B8E-44CD-A5F7-EA20C2A6400F.png

Found it thanks for the help but them contact suggestions are still coming up in the mail app.

Im thinking about just ditching the native mail app and see if there is anything better out there

What's a good calendar app to use with my wife? something that if she or i add something on the calendar, the other person's calendar gets updated as well..

With our kids starting to have crazy schedules with practice and rehearsals add to that the volunteering for the school, it's hard to keep track of when is what...

any help is appreciated!!

What's a good calendar app to use with my wife? something that if she or i add something on the calendar, the other person's calendar gets updated as well..

With our kids starting to have crazy schedules with practice and rehearsals add to that the volunteering for the school, it's hard to keep track of when is what...

Does Google Calendar offer that linkage?

Verizon Live Chat last night said they would wave the $30 upgrade fee but would only give me $100 for my 6S :sick: .

jay-z-rap-disgusted-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1584.gif

I had a mint 6s Plus so that's prolly why I got a better deal. Maybe you should go to the Verizon store and see what they offer you in person.

Does any one know how to export pictures from an iphone straight to desktop? Instead of having to import the pictures to iphoto or what ever. LMK, thanks.

I use this app called Xender. It lets me transfer all of my files to my desktop.

Fantastical Calendar is great man. It perfectly integrates and syncs with all of your devices and you can also set it to be your task/to do app if you choose to. The event alerts, reminders, and location features make it my go to app.

Last edited:
Thinking of getting the 44mm Series 4 watch...Anyn of you guys know if it’s a huge difference from the 42’s of the previous series? Not sure if it’s going to be too big or not...

Thinking of getting the 44mm Series 4 watch...Anyn of you guys know if it’s a huge difference from the 42’s of the previous series? Not sure if it’s going to be too big or not...

not a major difference. main difference is when the screen comes on, it feels huge! :lol:

You can create a shared calendar with iCloud.

Picked up an iPad Pro 2018 11" this weekend. Have been an Android user since my last apple product, the iPhone 3GS. Still have my Pixel phone, but iPad has the best sketching/drawing app (Procreate).

Any tips or app suggestions? Still getting used to iOS. Want a "swype" style keyboard, but downloaded SwiftKey and it didn't work. Are there good apps for file transfers and what not? What is the point of iCloud?

I just want Apple to make a really awesome phone, I’m tired of hearing about the damn Galaxy 10, although it is a pretty dope phone.
The way that the folding works just ain’t it imo. The screen ratio makes everything need reworking. It’ll take 3-4 years of designs until they come up with something that works. Also at that size we’re talking Ipad mini already.

From a different more petty standpoint the food phones won’t even fit in pockets :lol:

Anyone having problems with the 7+ connecting to wifi. Its takes mine a long time. I have to disable wifi to get internet promptly.

so far the iOS 13 leaks sound good. hopefully it’s as good as it’s sounding

Back
Top Bottom