Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Can you put music on an iPad pro without itunes on widows pc. Most of the stuff I listen to is already on Spotify but some isnt. I'm trying to replace my 7 year old PC with a pro for casual use

Can you put music on an iPad pro without itunes on widows pc. Most of the stuff I listen to is already on Spotify but some isnt. I'm trying to replace my 7 year old PC with a pro for casual use

I think your best bet would be to upload your music to google music? (If that’s still a thing)

Could you upload it to DropBox or something, and then download directly to the iPad from there?

This is one of the pain-in-the-dicks about iOS. They make **** harder than it needs to be. Should just be able to plug it in, drag and drop files, the end.

with the full Adobe cc suite coming to ipad pro I don't see a need to get a macbook pro anymore

I generally use an iMac at home but need something on the go. I was an ipad hater forever too but excited to try it out

with the full Adobe cc suite coming to ipad pro I don't see a need to get a macbook pro anymore

I generally use an iMac at home but need something on the go. I was an ipad hater forever too but excited to try it out

When is that supposed to happen? That's been rumored for like a year now, hasn't it?

Yo all my phone **** goes to the damn laptop. How can I stop that BS?
My iMessages used to do that, worst part is they’d be messages from a week ago... I forgot how I turned it off, but now every time I use my laptop, it gives me a notification that iMessage isn’t connected to the laptop, and it asks me to connect it, or choose another message service. Annoying as hell.

My iMessages used to do that, worst part is they’d be messages from a week ago... I forgot how I turned it off, but now every time I use my laptop, it gives me a notification that iMessage isn’t connected to the laptop, and it asks me to connect it, or choose another message service. Annoying as hell.
Yo I’m off the sketchy trip but I don’t want the woman to see all my damn calls and texts. “Ahhh who’s this number right here and why are you friends with this person???”. Naw man, I need this off

i have a Nike+ series 4 w/cellular. anything you wanna know?

Which features do you find most convenient and are they worth the price tag? When you wear it do you find yourself using it regularly? Is it easy to use? Also, which carrier because I was curious about price. I have AT&T so I’m thinking it’d be $10.

I’m mainly torn over bands because I want something leather and they only have the Hermès ones...then I realized there’s the after market :lol

Are you guys talking about the Totally Wireless? You fans? I’m still going to cop but that case is OD. Do you put it in your pants pocket comfortably?

Yeah i love them. Case doesn’t bother me because I only use it at home. I have a small elastic pouch to carry the earphones in when I go to the gym

Lol no way in hell I’ll trust doing a 30 page layout in Adobe InDesign CC on an iPad Pro. Crazy talk. MBP for life.

Yo I’m off the sketchy trip but I don’t want the woman to see all my damn calls and texts. “Ahhh who’s this number right here and why are you friends with this person???”. Naw man, I need this off
It's your iCloud account. Disable your iCloud messages on your MBP if you don't want to see your messages from your phone.

Messages>Preferences>De-select "Enable messages in iCloud"

Which features do you find most convenient and are they worth the price tag? When you wear it do you find yourself using it regularly? Is it easy to use? Also, which carrier because I was curious about price. I have AT&T so I’m thinking it’d be $10.

I’m mainly torn over bands because I want something leather and they only have the Hermès ones...then I realized there’s the after market :lol:

it’s my daily watch. it’s more of a convenience thing than a necessity really. it’s nice not having to pull my phone out of my pocket every time i get a message or email to see what/who it is. with cellular it’s also nice that i can leave my phone at home when i walk the dogs or go for a run. also if you have airpods it’s great to be able to control them from your wrist

it’s really easy to use. you’ll be able to figure everything out in an hour or so (if that).

I had to restore my phone.

Some of my music doesn’t play at all anymore....i can go to the song and it never starts, just goes to the next song after like 15 secs of sitting there.

Then some of the music is the edited version suddenly...

Anybody know how to fix these two issues? I restored from a recent backup and the music was playing/not edited before

I’m mainly torn over bands because I want something leather and they only have the Hermès ones...then I realized there’s the after market :lol:
If you play golf the Apple Watch is great as a GPS for yardages. I recommend the Tag Heuer golf app.

it’s my daily watch. it’s more of a convenience thing than a necessity really. it’s nice not having to pull my phone out of my pocket every time i get a message or email to see what/who it is. with cellular it’s also nice that i can leave my phone at home when i walk the dogs or go for a run. also if you have airpods it’s great to be able to control them from your wrist

it’s really easy to use. you’ll be able to figure everything out in an hour or so (if that).

When I drink, my phone can become a liability. Being able to go out without my phone but still able to communicate would be extremely clutch. Similarly, I do think your point about not having to pull out your phone sounds nice too. Did you got 40 or 44?

Is switching up bands pretty simple? I found a website online with some pretty nice ones that you can customize.

When I drink, my phone can become a liability. Being able to go out without my phone but still able to communicate would be extremely clutch. Similarly, I do think your point about not having to pull out your phone sounds nice too. Did you got 40 or 44?

Is switching up bands pretty simple? I found a website online with some pretty nice ones that you can customize.

i got the 44. switching bands is really easy. there’s two little buttons on the bottom that release the strap

Back
Top Bottom