Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Can’t count how many times everyday I’ve had to enter my passcode because of failed Face ID. While using Apple Pay online or at a retail store, or trying to unlock my phone again while driving or walking.
It was only a slight improvement on my pro max, but still affects my daily use.

Yep, the Face ID is trash. I still have to type the PW.

I just copped a 44mm Apple Watch series 5. This thing is pretty cool. Took me awhile to get it down, but thanks to YouTube I’ve mastered the little tricks. I still got the Xs phone from last year. I’ll wait out a couple more years till the 12 or something comes out. XS has been good to me jumping from a 7, no complaints there

Does wireless charging ruin the battery
I bought a wireless charging bank and damn that thing gets hot makes my XS Max hot aF too
I figure that can’t be good on the long run
Also makes a weird noise that’s annoying af

Does wireless charging ruin the battery
I bought a wireless charging bank and damn that thing gets hot makes my XS Max hot aF too
I figure that can’t be good on the long run
Also makes a weird noise that’s annoying af
It shouldn’t be hot. I’ve been using them since my x and it’s never caused heating issues. I have one right next to my bed and it doesn’t make any noise.

Just got one as well. Gonna go team raw

watch me break this soon :lol:

Me too, I got the same case that I used for my last one(which will promptly be traded for a new Apple Watch), but I like the phone better with no case, but in my advanced age, I’m clumsy so I’ll likely use it.

Do y’all put a screen on your Apple watches, Or just go raw? I copped a case for it, but I don’t know about screen protector. Watch wearers don’t do that to their watches anyway

Do y’all put a screen on your Apple watches, Or just go raw? I copped a case for it, but I don’t know about screen protector. Watch wearers don’t do that to their watches anyway
Raw although I do have some solid scratches on the screen. No clue how they got there.

Yeah, im kind of afraid of those scratches. I watched a couple videos, and I haven’t seen one solid screen protector. There’s one where you add some type of adhesive, but it looks like it would be a pain to take it off in the future. I have a couple of watches that have scratches. I might just leave the screen raw, but throw the protector on.

When I first bought my watch I bought a protector but didn’t like it and just went raw. Don’t have any scratches either.

It requires another Face ID/fingerprint authentication to see that location information. So even if someone grabs your phone while it’s unlocked, they would need to authenticate again before seeing that information.

I also disabled it immediately after learning about it.

Raw. Screen covers are buns, especially if you plan to use your watch when you work out.

I don’t get why most are trippin’ about the tracking deal. Unless you’re doing some shady business, then yeah, I completely understand. For most part, who cares

Apple doesn’t share that data with anyone either.

Creating an “issue” out of a non issue.
My old girl showed me that legit 3 years ago

I remember turning it off but didn’t find it that crazy, people only tripping because they got crazy significant others tryna take their phones and see where they were

gross

Back
Top Bottom