Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Those with faceID how does logging in to certain applications work where previously it would say “login with TouchID”

Time to upgrade my iPhone 7 I guess. Loved everything it offered and think itll take a while to get used to not having TouchID.

Does FaceID work when wearing a mask?

Time to upgrade my iPhone 7 I guess. Loved everything it offered and think itll take a while to get used to not having TouchID.

Does FaceID work when wearing a mask?

I was the same way until I upgraded. FaceID works pretty well. What I do miss about having TouchID is that I could unlock my phone without looking at it. You'll get used to it for sure.

If theres only a slight camera difference and the obvious screen size difference between the 12 pro and pro max, that doesnt really phase me

ive been really happy with my X, still not convinced i need to upgrade. If i do, im not sure i need that bigger screen. Have been happy with my X size and feel in hand

If theres only a slight camera difference and the obvious screen size difference between the 12 pro and pro max, that doesnt really phase me

ive been really happy with my X, still not convinced i need to upgrade. If i do, im not sure i need that bigger screen. Have been happy with my X size and feel in hand
watching videos on the bigger phone>>>>>

i remember getting my first job i used to buy every new phone lol
now people dont really care about having the latest phone it feels like.

im on the xs but would love a nicer camera, hope the 12 is widely available and has that fire camera

So the only difference between the 12 and Pro is the camera and phone colors? Might just get the 12 with higher storage if they don't sell me on the pro at the keynote.

So I can still use my pass code/pin to unlock my phone? I don't care to use Face I.D. at all.

yea i believe you can disable face id and use a pin code

since im in the market for airpod pros I just came across this issue alot of people are having with them. Any airpod pro users on here experienced this?

if not this is something you should be on the lookout for if you plan on purchasing

and staples has them for sale again at 200

Nope. Haven't heard any rattling. If they still under warranty just get Apple to replace them.

yea you could replace them but people in that thread claim they been thru multiple pairs and gave up on the pros.

makes me want to wait until after the event to make sure there arent any gen 2s coming out. Which i doubt they will announce any new airpods on this next event .

yea you could replace them but people in that thread claim they been thru multiple pairs and gave up on the pros.

makes me want to wait until after the event to make sure there arent any gen 2s coming out. Which i doubt they will announce any new airpods on this next event .
Sounds like a bad batch were made.

Just pulled the trigger on the pros thru Amazon. There was a tweet about then being down to 170 but when I went to checkout there’s wasn’t any discount applied. Oh well. Copped a case too cause my current are beat to %#*%

Word. My X is still good. Might just replace the battery

Back
Top Bottom