• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
leaks of the 12:

1602594493547.jpeg 1602594506362.jpeg 1602594531803.jpeg 1602594541895.jpeg 1602594555996.jpeg

If you’re not using wireless charging and Bluetooth headphones in 2020 you’re def doing it wrong. :lol:

I feel like at this point we all have a few extra wall chargers and brand new EarPods in a drawer somewhere lol. There’s no need to keep adding to the clutter year after year, IMO.
That was Apple's whole point. I got about 6 blocks in this house and 2 wireless chargers. I don't need anymore.

XS goes for about ~$500 on ebay - what do ya'll think apple/other carries will offer for it trade in (no contract etc)?

You actually used that stuff?

I never used their chargers and earbuds.

It was irrelevant to me already, but especially when they went to wireless charging.
I dont use them and I still want it. Apple stays ******* the consumer. They’ve lost their touch for close to a decade. Price should drop off without then because that 40 bucks retail if you want to buy them separately

The final days of my iPhone 7+. Served me very well.
For some reason I remember you also had a jet black 7. Maybe my favorite iPhone of all time, wish I kept mine

I might be in for that dark green/bluish color. I have the leather Apple case in that same color it’s nice

yea i believe you can disable face id and use a pin code

since im in the market for airpod pros I just came across this issue alot of people are having with them. Any airpod pro users on here experienced this?

if not this is something you should be on the lookout for if you plan on purchasing

and staples has them for sale again at 200

I actually just reached out to Apple to discuss this issue. I hear the rattling noise through my right airpod pro. Scheduled an appt thursday to have them replaced.

And based on that thread, I may be dealing with the same issue down the road.

Back
Top Bottom