Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Just got the new pro 13 and this thing is sweet! Love the big display and how vibrant it is! It’s so slim and light, simply amazing.

I missed having an iPad, as my old air was left on my car hood and took a drive back in 2021 and I didn’t realize it was on there until about 2/10 of a mile down the road. It still worked but the screen was all busted. Didn’t want to spend the money to fix since it was fairly old at that point, so I went without.

Mos def
My work consists of all online sites and apps, it takes care of all of that and leisure/downtime stuff.
Debated the 13 iPad Pro but the 11 does just fine for what I want and need

Got my first apple watch. How do I go about getting different watch faces?

The case I wanted finally dropped so I copped the 13 inch M4 512GB.

Best Buy gave me $525 for my M1 12.9 inch, plush with total tech I got an additional $100 off plus free Apple care. Will be interesting to see if I notice any performance differences from my M1.

IMG_1224.jpeg
IMG_1223.jpeg

I still got the 1st ipad pro and that **** still running solid :lol:

Will upgrade eventually but i only really use it for podcasts and music now.

This M4 iPad is ridiculously thin and light. I never thought the iPad was overly clunky or heavy but it’s crazy they were able to think it down this much

I need a new phone...if anybody has an iPhone 15-iphone 15 pro max how do you like it? I'd be moving from Samsung but I've had iphones mostly...it's been a few years now tho.

Can I still buy music instead of streaming?
Can I re download my music from iTunes that I had before or is all of it lost now..?

I need a new phone...if anybody has an iPhone 15-iphone 15 pro max how do you like it? I'd be moving from Samsung but I've had iphones mostly...it's been a few years now tho.

Can I still buy music instead of streaming?
Can I re download my music from iTunes that I had before or is all of it lost now..?
It should be hidden. Same thing happened to me but I found all the albums and songs I purchased on the iPhone 6s Plus I had. Now I’ve gottta iPhone 13 and I buy albums from time to time depending on the artist but I’ve been using Apple Music . I’m glad to get away from Spotify that was horrible!

Spending a week with the new iPad Pro made me want to upgrade my phone. All verizon promos right now require you to update to a worse plan I. Order to qualify for the trade in bonus but after some chatting up with a customer service person they’re giving me $830 for my 256gb iPhone 13 PM and it’ll cost $11 a month for the 1tb pro max. Didn’t think I’d need that much space but after having my daughter a year ago I’ve got so many videos and pics I don’t want to delete, and I don’t want to store them on ICloud.

All you new phone people, you can't wait a month and a half until the 16 comes out?

18 beta seems pretty stable so far for me. Quickly changed around my icons, long overdue.

All you new phone people, you can't wait a month and a half until the 16 comes out?

18 beta seems pretty stable so far for me. Quickly changed around my icons, long overdue.

No guarantee they’d give me as much as I got today for a phone that’ll be 3 generations out. My issues with my phone experience are solved with more space and a usb-c, so I pulled the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom