Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Will look at what’s up with it. I’m on the purple 14PM but if the upgrades are meh again I may enjoy a paid off phone for a year.

Just hate running low on battery health.

I’m still on the 12 and have no plans on upgrading any time soon :lol:
shocked

You call out on everything :lol:

But all the phones do the exact same ****, if it don’t lag or cause issues it’s honestly pointless

I cash my phones out every year, then I say I won’t upgrade but here I am. Every winter I cop the newest one and sit there saying I’m a dunbass

thanfully i got out of the upgrade cycle after the iphonex. if i could easily get my photos and videos from my phone to my ipad pro or my hard drive i would have thugged it out with my 13PM much longer.

but because transfer speeds are limited via lightning cable and via air drop and uploading so much to icloud would take awhile its easier to just get a phone with higher capacity and usb-c level transfer speeds. ill be be good for the next 3-5 years minimum especially because i use my ipad as my primary computing device.

I’m on a 12 Pro Max. Gonna get the latest phone when it drops and probably the latest Apple Watch. I still use the series 3.

Still got the 12 pro max. It calls, texts and does Instagram. I'm good 😂

Anything important gets done on a 16" Macbook.

Done deal with the 1TB 15PM

I usually go with a leather case + detachable folding wallet combo because I don’t mind the size and I like having everything on me at once. But I’ll give this a try and see how I like it
IMG_1322.jpeg

I absolutely love the Apple wallet, but that 3 card limit always pushes me back to an actual wallet.

When ever I think about it, I feel like I don’t NEED a big bulky wallet situation, but then I remember my Costco membership card that we use atleast 2-3 times amount. My pba card just in case I get pulled over, my insurance card for doctors visits etc. all cards that if I didn’t have on me because it’s already in my wallet I’d forget to take or lose lol

I’ve been using blackbrook cases since the my iPhone X and honestly I don’t mind the size. And since the case is detachable I can just have my phone if I need to. But I still like the idea of slimming it down if I’m just going out to dinner with my wife, or out for drinks, or two a game or something.

This is the style i generally go with, and what I have coming in tomorrow. It’s slightly different than the one I have now but we’ll see how I like it. Only down side outside of the the bulk ones is the price. But they’re great quality and have been using them years.

IMG_1326.jpeg

I have an old Mac Air from 2012 kicking around. Trying to make it functioning again. If I bring into Apple will they help me update the OS?

I'm stuck in Mountain Lion. Wiped by disk clean and can't even install a browser because the machine is too old. Apparently I need El Capitan or High Sierra first.

I have an old Mac Air from 2012 kicking around. Trying to make it functioning again. If I bring into Apple will they help me update the OS?

I'm stuck in Mountain Lion. Wiped by disk clean and can't even install a browser because the machine is too old. Apparently I need El Capitan or High Sierra first.

Yeah, they’ll probably try to wipe it and install a fresh copy of the OS. If you don’t have an SSD drive and/or 16GB of RAM, then that will make it much faster and actually usable.

man i been upgrading every year, i like having da bess camera for moments, and a fresh battery
My batteries go to **** after 2 months

I have absolutely zero idea how you guys have elite battery life after 8-12 months like most of you claim

My 13 pro is getting sluggish and the battery isn't what it used to be. It's time to upgrade I fear.

upgraded from a 13 pro max to the 15 pro max about a week and a half a go and im glad i did. screen difference is crazy. Everything snappier. battery life is great and im glad i finally upgraded to 1tb. the 16 pro will most likely be an even better jump from the 13 pro

Back
Top Bottom