• Total voters
Whats the biggest take aways so far?

I forgot all about this was today just now coming back in here

If I get a "smartwatch," it'll be the LG:

vs09-04_1000s_verge_super_wide.jpg

vs09-04_1015s_verge_super_wide.jpg

vs09-04_1027s_verge_super_wide.jpg

thing is apple is much more secure than them IMO

but i dont trust walking around with my CC in my phone and i lose my phone.
yea for as much as i hear you guys and folks in general going naked and constantly toilet, sink, tub, pool dropping there phones this would be a bad option... imagine not being able to pay for dinner etc. or the parking deck etc... or at the register cause you got butter fingers

Seeing how I lost my phone not too long ago, always remember to add that damn app that searches your phone and wipes info out and always lock/touch ID the phone. Then you should have no worries.

And you're in denial. If you have a 5s and you upgrade to iOS 8 what features are you missing? A home screen in landscape mode? 64 bit graphics? FOH I'm just gonna assume you had an old iPhone

Blaster you've seen me in this thread excited about the 6 and if I'm telling you it's underwhelming I have no bias

Just giving you a hard time man :lol:

Honestly if you or anyone else isn't blown away it's no big deal. I wish they had that waterproof thing one of the other phones have

before you know it it will be the standard and folks will be like what you doing with a physical credit card etc...
exactly. I remember when banks started coming out with apps that had the ability to transfer funds between accounts and other financial transactions....i said hell nah. Now?? tsssssssssssssssssss.... i rarely have to even go in the bank anymore.

yea for as much as i hear you guys and folks in general going naked and constantly toilet, sink, tub, pool dropping there phones this would be a bad option... imagine not being able to pay for dinner etc. or the parking deck etc... or at the register cause you got butter fingers

before you know it it will be the standard and folks will be like what you doing with a physical credit card etc...
exactly. I remember when banks started coming out with apps that had the ability to transfer funds between accounts and other financial transactions....i said hell nah. Now?? tsssssssssssssssssss.... i rarely have to even go in the bank anymore.

Do you know how a camera works?

Sit down.
Do you? Or are you just trying not to admit that Apple didn't impress once again

Yes I do.

I know that the sensor and glass are more important than the megapixels.

A newer sensor with lower megapixes > a cheaper sensor with 20 MP...

Megapixels are more so important for printing. How many images are you printing off your phone, b?

Read and gain knowledge to free you of that ignorance you hold so tightly.

http://godigitalslr.com/truth-megapixels/
Putting it simply,

More megapixels allows you to make LARGER prints.

At smaller print sizes, the difference in megapixels is indistinguishable.

If you want a camera, go buy a camera.
SO that's you're response to Apple dropping the ball again?

"It's a phone not a camera anyway, if you want a camera go buy a camera"

roll.gif

i understand Megapixels arent everything. But come on all the new phones right now are coming with 13-16mp cameras. Not to mention better screen resolution than the iPhone. Just admit it, they are dropping the ball and getting lazy. They know they don't have to impress people anymore, you guys will buy it no matter what........
So you're saying, they should add a bunch of stuff to fill up the stat sheet...

You really just don't know how cameras work. You think making a 20MP camera on a phone will make a difference when the screen resolution won't display it any better than an 8MP camera.
Well that's fine because the new Note has a 2560x1440 resolution while the iPhone 6+ has a 1990x1080 resolution.  So enjoy that

Just giving you a hard time man
laugh.gif

Honestly if you or anyone else isn't blown away it's no big deal. I wish they had that waterproof thing one of the other phones have
Waterproof was just introduced about a year ago, so it'll take a couple more years for it to show up on Apple products.

apple watch with the metal band would be cool

im just not into wearing watches tho unless i can get a submariner :lol:

yea with iCloud security flaw that released every celebrities noodz there is no way im trusting Apple Pay with my credit cards

Just giving you a hard time man
laugh.gif

Waterproof was just introduced a year ago, so it'll take a couple more years for it to show up on Apple products.

Back
Top Bottom