Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
What exactly is the purpose of the iwatch other than flexing with your MacBook and iPhone in public? No srs question

It's right up there with Google glasses, Surface and other odd contraptions. No real purpose if you have a phone but still an accessory to mess with.

can someone explain to me how and iWatch is practical??

Why would I need it if I have an iPhone?

IR LEDs and diodes that transmit rotary moves into digital data
SOLD fitness tracker has to be in here.  Heartbeat sensor tell me how many cals i burn a day and im in for 4 lol

It's right up there with Google glasses, Surface and other odd contraptions. No real purpose if you have a phone but still an accessory to mess with.

If nothing else it could've had a front facing camera to FaceTime. I guess apple will make us wait til next year :rolleyes

Yeah but no one (retailers) use it, at least in the states.  With iPhone having it, it should be more common soon.

This is false. A lot of places take NFC payments, it's just gimmicky, but apple may help push it.

Apple should have done 64/128/256. I think it's been time to get with the future. 16 still :x. my goodness.

I am so ready. iPhone 6 plus 128 gig is mine. 
ApplePay will come in handy with sneaker releases. Death of Paypal Fees
laugh.gif
Only if there was a work around eBay fees. lol

mean.gif
lots of brainwashed people in here. Few of us aren't afraid to say we aren't impressed. Very few.
shut the hell up about it man. You did the same goddamn thing in the spiderman 2 thread.

Let people like and do what they want with there money. 

Sheesh

Last edited:
Copped.. Said I wouldn't but copped for Christmas atleast. Do you see that stainless Steele and gold joint whatttttt...

mean.gif
lots of brainwashed people in here. Few of us aren't afraid to say we aren't impressed. Very few.
Really?

People spend hundreds on watches and all they do is tell time....why can't i want a watch that does TONS of things?????

It will track your heart rate which takes the place of a heart rate sensor too which will sync up with a fitness app im sure and track your health goals.  That alone is enough....oh and it tells time...and sends messages....and plays music

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom