Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
So in the past I've swapped my ipad upgrade with my phone and now I don't see that option to transfer it. Waiting on a call back from verizon. Sucks I can't do in store pickup with them via the website like Apple or else I'd be set for my girls phone.

Last edited:
Well damn. I fell asleep at like 1:00. T-mobile's site is still down & missed the launch day boat on Apple.com too. Might just have to go pay cash on release day smh.

...and like I predicted most of you all got put on back order. Tried to tell you to just got to the store on RD. Either way I'm not copping until I've seen and held it, my 5 is fine so this is strictly a impulse buy.

CALL THIS TO PREORDER YOUR TMOBILE IPHONE. 877-347-2127 option 5, option 1

Ignore thats its a business line. he did my upgrade no problem.

Repped and thank you.
I called the regular care line and had an estimated wait time off 1hr40mns.
Tried this number and was talking to a rep within 15 minutes.

I myself am probably getting the Sony z3 or Note4 next month, but just scooped up the 6 for the wife.

Got email confirmation from both ATT and Apple on same line (ordered ATT first). Will one get cancelled automatically? I'm hoping its not the Apple one.

Finally ordered through T-Mobile.  Saw the pre-order up on their website, got the entire way through the process and my order wouldn't submit.  
indifferent.gif

Called the regular TMO customer service line, said "cancel service" when asked what I was calling about and a few minutes later I had my 64 GB Space Grey 6 ordered.  
pimp.gif

Should ship on the 17th and be here on launch day.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for nothing T-Mobile...super stoked that I got about 2 hours of sleep after stalking their website until 4 AM.  
mean.gif

Ordered from AT&T at rought 3:15 AM eastern.

Got my order confirmation email but the expected shipment date is 10/13/2014 to 10/22/2014.

Hope that changes I get get my phone on release date.

Last edited:

Finally ordered through T-Mobile.  Saw the pre-order up on their website, got the entire way through the process and my order wouldn't submit.  
indifferent.gif

Called the regular TMO customer service line, said "cancel service" when asked what I was calling about and a few minutes later I had my 64 GB Space Grey 6 ordered.  
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for nothing T-Mobile...super stoked that I got about 2 hours of sleep after stalking their website until 4 AM.  
mean.gif

idk why this made me laugh
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mean.gif
I called tmo and girl told me it would take up to 4 weeks. I told her nvm since I had one coming from apple but I have to pay full retail and woul dhave prefered to use EIP. I have a VZW one coming on the 19 but I ordered that because I was pissed at Tmo, dont know if I want to go back to VZW even though the service is better it would run me like 50-60 more a month.

Some of ya'll wilin for this new phone
laugh.gif
 new phone, same people to talk to

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mean.gif

did you jump?

Ordered from AT&T at rought 3:15 AM eastern.

Got my order confirmation email but the expected shipment date is 10/13/2014 to 10/22/2014.

Hope that changes I get get my phone on release date.

Same range I got. I went to Apple store just now and tried to order through them and would've cancelled the ATT if the Apple were sooner, but that one said I could no longer upgrade. Must be because ATT is processing.

Oh well, I know that I have a 6 plus secured, I can be patient.

My ATT email says will arrive on or about 9/19 then says its first come first serve basis.

does that mean im tentatively batch 1?

i read somewhere that Walmart is doing presales for $20 less than AT&T plus a $15 gift card...anyone have any info? i'm not really seeing any information on it

i called my local Walmart and they first told me they were only doing presales online...online says in stores

i called back and they looked into it and found out they are doing presales only for the 4.7"

she didn't have any other details at the moment (price, storage, etc.)

Walmart associates are clueless

My ATT email says will arrive on or about 9/19 then says its first come first serve basis.

does that mean im tentatively batch 1?

Sounds like you lucked out. I had one in the cart ready to order at like 1:58 but waited because I wanted to try and get store pickup on Apple.com. Regretting that :/

Back
Top Bottom