Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Just preordered at Radioshack. Idk about a iTunes gift card but the one on Fruitvale in Oakland is giving out $50 RadioShack gift card that can be used towards the iPhone with the preorder. People are slippin.
iPhone 6 or 6+? And storage size?
Might have to call tomorrow

I got the 64gb Silver but all colors and sizes of the 6 were available.

No 6+ left at all.

Why would you buy a phone in the hood anyways? You'd get robbed as soon as you step foot out the door

Only if you menstruate.

currently have a 5 since release date 2 yrs ago, not sure if I should cop 6 or 6+. I ask being I feel as though every phone that Apple releases in the future will be as big as the 6+ or better. So its one of those get on board now or later type of things... any suggestions fellas... and yes I have read and watched reviews and im still unsure.. may have to make a game time decision on Friday when I go pickup instore somewhere here in the city. should be an easy cop

Bring on the JB for the 6+ and it will be a definite wrap though.

But overall this phone will be killer by the end of the year. We keep forgetting about iOS 8 as well.

are the people going to pickup instore "somewhere" not trading their phones in? I've got many options around me in Boston for places to go, but I want to get  a good deal on my 4s and Verizon seems like the easiest @200  
ohwell.gif
 , but I wouldn't imagine that'd be an easy store to grab one at. 

Also, stupid question. Backup on the cloud any different than back up on the computer? As far as all apps, info, pics being saved? I'd need to buy extra storage on the cloud. 

So I put the dimensions in Word for the 6 and it's significantly smaller than the template that's floating around, someone aware me of what I'm doing wrong :lol:

I'm trying make some phone case templates

How are y'all preordering at RadioShack?? Do you go in store or is it up somewhere on the website I cannot find?

^because it flushes into the screen. Any other color and the big *** bezel sticks out way too much. :smh:

I had a chance to hold the LG G3, which is a big phone, but not as big as the 6 plus. I think the 6+ is taller. i couldn't imagine myself having it as a primary device.

i think the 6+ is koo for women who put it in their purses, but I RUN with my phone (miles), put it in my pocket, not an arm band. always have. i dont like to be "careful" with my phones. i really just trash it and toss it around. ironically always with android phones--notably samsung phones (s3) which has weaker/cheaper build quality and has lasted me till this day with no issues. i can't imagine doing this with the 6+ or any phablet for that matter. i would be too paranoid. like those guys who walk all funny with their shoes not trying to crease it :tongue:

rep for those Verge videos. The 6+ definitely looks koo, but the regular 6 is more real world use friendly for me and im sure others. after seeing it lined up next to the Moto X (the reg 6) it's good to see its only slightly taller prob due to that nasty outdated bezel design of all iphones. the moto x (older one) was always touted to be the phone that just worked well in all aspects. everything was just right. not too big not too small, although specs werent as good as others, everything just worked right.

For those who always been iphone users i couold see why its only natural to just go for the biggest. android folks use to using ~5" phones, by now we usually already know if we can put up with anything bigger. but hey, if you dont like the 6+ for size reasons.. at least you'll win on the resale market 4 sho :tongue:

@heLiumcLinton
 how's that working out for you?  
nerd.gif
Called when I left work (7AM), on hold for 5 mins, ordered a 64 GB Space Grey 6 .. had to paid $100 + tax and they waived the shipping. Told me when I get the phone they'll send a return label so I could send my 5S in.

Worked pretty well
smokin.gif
My ETA from T Mobile is Sept 22nd and I ordered it in the afternoon on release date, wasn't with paying Next Day Air
laugh.gif

Allegedly people from JUMP got their orders pushed through first
nerd.gif

Jump! orders weren't even processing at all until later on Friday, hence Jump! subscribers getting priority.  

You ain't gotta lie to kick it, man.  
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Anywho, card was charged today.  It was shaky there for a minute, but I have no doubt TMO will come through and I'll have mine by Friday.  

I'm in Oklahoma. I'm driving about 4o miles South to the Paul's Valley Verizon store, they have like a population of 1500 people(small exaggeration)

No way they sale out on RD, the 6+'s will be had Friday. May buy more than 2 if they let me.

I would call the store, the ATT store closest to me isnt getting the 6+ just 6.

@heLiumcLinton

how's that working out for you?  :nerd:

Called when I left work (7AM), on hold for 5 mins, ordered a 64 GB Space Grey 6 .. had to paid $100 + tax and they waived the shipping. Told me when I get the phone they'll send a return label so I could send my 5S in.

Worked pretty well :smokin

My ETA from T Mobile is Sept 22nd and I ordered it in the afternoon on release date, wasn't with paying Next Day Air :lol:

Allegedly people from JUMP got their orders pushed through first

:nerd:

Jump! orders weren't even processing at all until later on Friday, hence Jump! subscribers getting priority.  

You ain't gotta lie to kick it, man.  :lol: :smh:

Anywho, card was charged today.  It was shaky there for a minute, but I have no doubt TMO will come through and I'll have mine by Friday.  

I didn't lie though. I wrote the first response, didn't get the e signature so I called back to make sure and they told me they never got the order so I had to re order.

You on my back because I advocate for JUMP? Go away man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom