• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
solewoman solewoman
It's not the creeping, it's the fact that at any moment you can ask or get asked to send your current location. There's really no more lying about anything. A lot of L's are going to be had.

The pic thing caught me off guard. Luckily i was just testing with my sister. I tried to upload a pic and it took a pic and automatically any it

Word wtf apple smh 

Now ima lie and say that I ain't got that update yet but what's gonna happen when I get the iPhone 6+ smh 

Last edited:
Ok listen, I mean look, we are all pretty much getting the i6 or 6+ and selling are 4/5's right?

So why am I going to download this ios8, I should leave that up to the future buyer right? Ok I will.
:smile:

How's it working so far for those who downloaded it though?

Was a little sketchy for me at first.. (5S)
Slowed down my phone significantly... But after a hard reset it's running very smoothly... Safari seems to be a little slower for me though. I can deal with that for 2 days. *shrugs*

bruh, when you get your 16gb you will have like 13gb to use
Is that a lot to use ?

yea if you dont have 5000 pictures and 1000 songs

could i spring for the 64? sure but i dont think id use anywhere close to half. so id feel like it would be a waste of money, it all depends if the photos take up more memory on the 6 now with the camera. i have almost 1000 pics on my 5 and a bunch of apps. no more music and a couple videos and i have a little over 7gb left.

So how come the screen resolution on the 6 is the same as the 5 & 5s ? AND same battery life ? Apple scheming :smh:

When viewing photos, it basically opens up the PHOTO app that shows off collections and albums etc. It's truly year and location based. No other way around it.

When trying to change the wallpaper, you are only given a few options, recently "added" and my "panoramas".

"All photos" isnt considered a main "album title" either..

This things a mess.
This sounds downright awful.

I forgot you can now send location! Wtf lol, bae says "where are you" "at my boys house chillin" "send me your location" many Ls are coming smh hope future bae ain't like that

I forgot you can now send location! Wtf lol, bae says "where are you" "at my boys house chillin" "send me your location" many Ls are coming smh hope future bae ain't like that
Bruh don't panic "fake location" app fixes that issue with no problem

No ones been able to help me find a shipping/tracking info .. What do you type to do it through the refrence? It says I have a serial number via apple but no shipping

Not sure if posted but a guy on MacRumors who claims to work for an Apple store did a "Ask Me Anything" read and said his store, which is in one of the top 3 traffic areas, is set to receive only 20 iPhone 6 plus in various sizes and configurations for ALL carriers. Meaning only 20 phones will be available on launch day.

Here's some highlights of the thread which has now been deleted:
iPhone 6 + TOTAL inventory for Walk - In's in 20 phones and this includes EVERY carrier unfortunately.
iPhone 6 and 6 + cases will be readily avaliable
His Apple Retail Store allowed people to line up at 4am the day of openning in the past. Mall security tends to not allow people inside until 4am.
VERY LOW stock of iPhone 6 + for example they are pulling from their inventory to create Demo units for people to play with in store on launch day. They NEVER had to do this in the past.
Apple Stores will be catering to all carrier's payment plans from ATT's NEXT to T-mobile's Jump Plans etc.
You do not need to setup your new iPhone in store. You may purchase and set it up at home if you like.
Apple Stores get whats called "Drop Shipments" no idea what that means... Lets just say they dont know when or how many more iPhones they are getting until they are there...

Y'all ain't getting those 6+ till Christmas bros. Apple shoulda waited but went ahead anyway.

In all seriousness do not get the 16GB there's no rhyme or reason, just stop. 64 or go home. And stay there

In all seriousness do not get the 16GB there's no rhyme or reason, just stop. 64 or go home. And stay there

Some people just don't need more than 16gb though. I've 1000+ photos , few hundred songs, 5kemails and I'm at 8gb with 5.5 available. Well, when I delete the 2.8gb update pictured here, it will be back to 5+ available. I don't know why I haven't downloaded it, but it's using my data? Why is this?

View media item 1185508

got dat tracking number from apple 
pimp.gif
. cant wait.

Not sure if posted but a guy on MacRumors who claims to work for an Apple store did a "Ask Me Anything" read and said his store, which is in one of the top 3 traffic areas, is set to receive only 20 iPhone 6 plus in various sizes and configurations for ALL carriers. Meaning only 20 phones will be available on launch day.

Here's some highlights of the thread which has now been deleted:
iPhone 6 + TOTAL inventory for Walk - In's in 20 phones and this includes EVERY carrier unfortunately.
iPhone 6 and 6 + cases will be readily avaliable
His Apple Retail Store allowed people to line up at 4am the day of openning in the past. Mall security tends to not allow people inside until 4am.
VERY LOW stock of iPhone 6 + for example they are pulling from their inventory to create Demo units for people to play with in store on launch day. They NEVER had to do this in the past.
Apple Stores will be catering to all carrier's payment plans from ATT's NEXT to T-mobile's Jump Plans etc.
You do not need to setup your new iPhone in store. You may purchase and set it up at home if you like.
Apple Stores get whats called "Drop Shipments" no idea what that means... Lets just say they dont know when or how many more iPhones they are getting until they are there...
Manager at Radio Shack said they were getting 5 of the 6+ and that he was taking one for himself. I thought he was exaggerating. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom