Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I was saying the same thing til I seen them joints in person :lol:  no reason for the + to be that damb tall.. but the pros of it are worth it if you can get used to the size. I got the OPO and that joint is borderline pushing too big, and the + is even taller than it. The reg 6 fits right in the hands and can still work it with 1 hand.. I got a decision to make. I'm going back today wish me luck

Good luck.

But the 6+ will be like the mini mini iPad eventually. The One + is a big a** phone for no reason. The pros of the 6+ and its potential >*

People in the thread weren't having any issues.

I'll try it when I get home from work.. came in since no one else can run this machine smh.. but I'm about to leave in like an hour or so I'll llet you know or you can try it yourself.
So iOS 8 lets you install 3rd party apps without jailbreak? I know it wasn't possible before.
I'll let you know when I get home I'll try it on my iPad.

Ima switch my phone but ima exhange the 6+ to the 64gb. Im at 6gb left right now with just apps downloaded and one video i made :smh:

People in the thread weren't having any issues.

I'll try it when I get home from work.. came in since no one else can run this machine smh.. but I'm about to leave in like an hour or so I'll llet you know or you can try it yourself.
So iOS 8 lets you install 3rd party apps without jailbreak? I know it wasn't possible before.
Gonna try it in about an hour.. got my iPad on iOS7 still..got a 5 on iOS8 so I'll try it on both.

MovieBox iOS 7+

Step one:  Go to this website

Site:  http://www.pgyer.com/Moviebox

Step two:  Wait for a popup and press "ok"

Step three:  Open app and press "continue"

Spoiler  

Last edited:
Something i saw on hypebeast 

Seems accurate

"How far the average set of thumbs will reach on the iphone 6"

Trying to dl iOS 8 on my iPad and it gets saying there's an error
YouTube moviebox ios8 without jailbreak I seen videos it seemed fairly simple.. A comment on one of the videos said to change date back to sept 16th before downloading.. 

Saw the 64 GB 6 plus was available at 2 stores by me, when i hit submit on order, said error occurred, no longer at store lol, def gonna try next couple days at midnight.

View media item 1188397

Time is ticking

I wanna keep but being only 16gb on the plus on top of people saying it won't work and it's point less
And being too big is what's making me switch to a 64 gb 6

Will I regret this ?

No you won't
I'm laughing loving my 6 64 gb

But I'm coming from a htc one :lol: [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Time is ticking

I wanna keep but being only 16gb on the plus on top of people saying it won't work and it's point less
And being too big is what's making me switch to a 64 gb 6

Will I regret this ?

No, but I would at least go from 16 to 64 regardless of what you get.

Welcome to Apple Kal.
And I have the 6 as well and it's sexy.
Sprint hooked me up. Let me cut my two year contract in hanf and let me do month to month payments after I'm finished paying off the phone only 50 bucks a month :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom