Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
The bigger screen is preference. What else? A couple of hours of battery life and some camera stats? :lol:

Go head and cook though :smokin

Bruh you asked me if I drove a Bentley. As if the difference between being able to obtain a 6 & 6+ reflects some sort of a lavish lifestyle.

You sir are acting silly.

Am I the only one in this thread without the new iPhone? 
tired.gif
frown.gif

Bruh you asked me if I drove a Bentley. As if the difference between being able to obtain a 6 & 6+ reflects some sort of a lavish lifestyle.

You sir are acting silly.

No I asked you that

Hoping you would be intelligent and self conscious enough realize how silly you sounded about a phone, as if it's some sort of status symbol :rofl:

But I guess you didn't get it. You make iPhone users look bad.

No I asked you that

Hoping you would be intelligent and self conscious enough realize how silly you sounded about a phone, as if it's some sort of status symbol :rofl:

But I guess you didn't get it. You make iPhone users look bad.

Man what are you talking about!? Aren't you doing the same thing!? I am saying why an you are saying why not :lol:

We are both talkin about a phone :lol:

Am I the only one in this thread without the new iPhone? |I :frown:

Nah. i have the 5S. couldn't bring myself to jump on AT&T Next or whatever just to get the iPhone 6. Wasn't worth it. I've gone over this already in the thread so I'll leave it out, but I AM headed to the mall today to go get a hands on and see it for myself. I heard it feels good in hand and that it looks good, but I'm not expecting very much of a surprise as far as speed / specs go.

This 6+ looks perfect size wise.

Was never a fan of Samsung's Galaxy S or Note series. They always looked too big. This thing looks like it'll fit perfectly in my jeans though.

@Superb to be honest I'm not sure what your getting at. You told me to take off my screen protector because it looks ugly and it isn't needed.

The reason it's ugly is because you try to buy any screen protector out there right now and they are not an exact fit but just estimated. Everyone is having problems trying to fit a screen protector right now, glass or not, wet installation or dry installation

Now when you said "it isn't needed", afterwards you suggest for me to buy a glass screen protector which is a lot thicker and would save me from shattering my glass. Then I send you a link to of a thread with pictures of a glass screen protector showing that it looks worse. I don't want to spend my money for another protector where no one has an exact fit yet and I've already had a bad experience with the glass.tr.

Added, im planning to get the apple case which has a lip to protect the front screen anyways so I don't see the need to get a glass protector for that much protection

wish they dropped a black 6 or 6+. not really a fan of any of the colors released. 

I'm without one too haha still on my 5, but I'm in no rush to get one right away. Have my upgrade ready and a few stores around me have both the 6 and 6+ in stock.

This 6+ looks perfect size wise.

Was never a fan of Samsung's Galaxy S or Note series. They always looked too big. This thing looks like it'll fit perfectly in my jeans though.

6+ perfect size? but isn't it way bigger than a Galaxy S5 and just as big if not bigger than the Note series but with a smaller screen because of the horrible bezel design?

Back
Top Bottom