Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I wonder if the 5c is gonna feel like a 3G :nerd: :nerd: those felt the best in your hand. Might just buy a white one if thats the case

I know its been asked, but I just got my 5 in March. How much could I get a 5s for? No upgrade price right? just "out of contract"

I locked in $325 from Gazelle..hoping that will pay for a 5s .. :nerd:

Damn i didn't know Gamestop pays that much for iPhone 5's. They're known as the biggest lowballers...

Last edited:
I know its been asked, but I just got my 5 in March. How much could I get a 5s for? No upgrade price right? just "out of contract"

I locked in $325 from Gazelle..hoping that will pay for a 5s .. :nerd:

Damn Gazelle is really playing cats. $325 for 5?!

the phone is nothing special and was a let down, we get it you want the phone. no need to get mad when other people say crap about it. SRS

A let down how? Lol we all knew what was dropping yet people are acting surprised. Nobody is defending anything I'm just saying what the heck do people expect?

But seriously what does the 5s not do that you want a phone to do? Honestly? I own a jailbroken 4s and honestly id be on andriod if i didn't have a jailbreak....i like customizations and i honestly can't live without free tethering and a quick reply text. But once ios7 gets jailbroken i can't see why with a new chip set, better camera, and same great resolution screen why 5s isn't up there with the top phones on the market.

No way they gave you $600

Thats crazy
grin.gif

The ir blaster and tv app on the galaxy s4 would be nice on an iPhone

info?

I know with comcast xfinity app my iphone/ipad can change channels set my dvr and browse the guide menu without doing it on the tv. I can also watch tv from the app on my devices but it is limited...you can only watch the things available on comcast OnDemand...then there is still hbo go, watch espn, nbc sports (soccer games on here).

Going to pre order my 5s this Friday.

One of my best friends is the district manager, he said Friday is when customers will be able to pre order.

I'm do for an upgrade so it won't hurt price wise.

I prolly won't even sell to them. I can get more in Craigslist

I looked up vzw and I'd only get 284 or 330 store credit which I don't want. Since I locked in my gazelle price I might list my joint on Craigslist next week Friday and see what happens

Ill have verizon which come factory unlocked so what I get maybe slightly different then what u get

Just going to switch my IPhone 5 16 GB to 32 GB when that price drop, don't see anything on the 5S or 5C that I like

Back
Top Bottom