Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
if the phone bending in skinny jeans is real then im just going to wait for hte next batch of phones when that issue is addressed.

Aint wearing no 501s over here b

So all the apps still continue using my location even when I close them? And they're either always using it or I have to manually turn them on and off to use location [emoji]128528[/emoji]

******* DID YOU KNOW *******

So today randomly all these contacts appear in my phone. I have not plugged the phone in to itunes not once since ive got it. Anyways all these contacts I had back from my last iPhone 4 (2010ish) have just reappeared with contact pictures and everything.

A friend just told me that if you text someone else that has an iphone and they have their iMessage on. In the text message, tap "details" then scroll down and all previous pictures sent between you and the person show up ...

is this true? Anybody experience this?
If your contacts are backed up to your iCloud account then thats probably why they came back

It doesnt have to be someone with an iPhone but any person you have txt exchange with and havent deleted,

"Details" provides exchanged phots, vids etc. It also allows you to send them your location not sure why you would need that turned on and dont disturb 

I think the detail feature is pretty cool... I deleted a bunch of silly pics, screenshots Ive sent to people over time and didnt want to drill through every line of text to delete them

This reduced my iMessage by 3gb 

While iOS is restrictive there are setting that stop location being sent to contacts,apps and apple 

So all the apps still continue using my location even when I close them? And they're either always using it or I have to manually turn them on and off to use location [emoji]128528[/emoji]
yes its all in settings.. most apps by default are setup to collect data even if the app is closed 
mean.gif

I turned off locations on all my apps unless I launch the app and for those that dont have launch only as an option, then I keep location off... I dont need an app to know where I am... Siri stanking *** is bad enough 
laugh.gif

yes its all in settings.. most apps by default are setup to collect data even if the app is closed :smh:

I turned off locations on all my apps unless I launch the app and for those that dont have launch only as an option, then I keep location off... I dont need an app to know where I am... Siri stanking *** is bad enough :lol:

I'll have to do this when I get home

I love being able to text without leaving the app I was in and predictive text. Now I need to download swype

This ios 8 really sucks.

I will say this, iOS8 works better on my 6 than my 5..

I caught my self staring at my 5 today and was like "What a small *** phone.". LOL.

Just learned if you tap the touch id (not click) it brings the screen down so it's more reachable

I copped a insignia case from Best Buy and Zagg glass shield, I feel complete now

Just learned if you tap the touch id (not click) it brings the screen down so it's more reachable

I copped a insignia case from Best Buy and Zagg glass shield, I feel complete now
dang bruh you late lol

you actually have to double tap it. its called "reachability"

its just tap one time? i pressed it at best buy twice like i thought it was and nothing came down

i couldnt get it to work :smh:

If your pants are tight enough to bend your phone, I think you should be worried about the health of your nuts instead of what phone you have

Yeah you're right I agree. I don't wear skinny jeans or tight fitting clothing so I'm good. But the fact that the joint can bend so easily is no bueno

Back
Top Bottom