• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
QUICK QUESTION:

So I'm on a family plan and one of the lines on the plan is eligible for an upgrade, but my line isn't...

I know I'm able to go through My Verizon online, transfer upgrades, and order the phone there... But is there anyway I can go up to the apple store or best buy and get the phone there with the upgrade from the other line?

I don't wanna wait around a few weeks to get the phone.

Anywhere in Michigan with tmobile 6+?? I'm done waiting for apple I doubt they ship my phone in the next week :smh:

I don't know how accurate that site is. Found a place that supposedly had the 64gb 6+ in stock, called lady said I know for a fact we don't have any. Unless she was just assuming.

DefinItely not 100% but it was 3 for 4 today as I called around. And these are for sprint phones which have been harder to come by overall

what compels people to scramble and work so hard to get a phone when a few months from now, you can just walk into a store and grab one? i ordered mine online from apple and when it gets here, it gets here. i still have my old phone until the new one comes in. not even a big deal. some of you guys in here acting like weirdos :smh:

what compels people to scramble and work so hard to get a phone when a few months from now, you can just walk into a store and grab one? i ordered mine online from apple and when it gets here, it gets here. i still have my old phone until the new one comes in. not even a big deal. some of you guys in here acting like weirdos :smh:

Some people are just into phones the same way some are into having shoes on release day

Got my 6 plus on friday, preordered on the 19th. The phone itself is amazing, loud speakers, good camera quality , large text and font. Texting is easier than ever, if I can jailbreak this phone it may be the GOAT

nevermind, found it...

http://idevicechecker.com/

@ColdCity

a few best buys showing stock on sprint 6+ 128gbs... check it out
north ave, south loop, gold mill and downers grove... holler at them

if i could id do it but they cant do anything with my SERO plan... sucks

I checked the site and one of my bestbuys near me has the phone I want in stock. I call and dude said they havent received any iPhone PLUS yet.

So how accurate is this site?

Im gonna take my chances and drive over there and ask.

EDIT,

By the way, I slap on a ZAGG GLASS PROTECTOR on my 6 over the weekend. I really like the feel of it and looks sharp.

I strongly suggest it to those who dont like the rubbery feel from the HD screen protectors.

Last edited:
Some people are just into phones the same way some are into having shoes on release day
for many shoes, after release day, your only option is a reseller. for these phones, they gonna be the exact same price a few months from now for the exact same thing. jumping through hoops for a phone is stupid.

QUICK QUESTION:

So I'm on a family plan and one of the lines on the plan is eligible for an upgrade, but my line isn't...

I know I'm able to go through My Verizon online, transfer upgrades, and order the phone there... But is there anyway I can go up to the apple store or best buy and get the phone there with the upgrade from the other line?

I don't wanna wait around a few weeks to get the phone.
Should be able to no problem. I went to target and used another upgrade for my 6 with no issue.

for many shoes, after release day, your only option is a reseller. for these phones, they gonna be the exact same price a few months from now for the exact same thing. jumping through hoops for a phone is stupid.

I'm sure at some point in your life you wanted something RIGHT NOW instead of later.

Same can be said for gaming consoles and video games too.

Some people are just into phones, gadgets etc

I'm sure at some point in your life you wanted something RIGHT NOW instead of later.

so you waited in line for your phone huh...? :lol:

i understand instant gratification. i've succumbed to hype. i also will get up, pile the family into the car, and drive 25 minutes just to get some gelato. still doesn't make it smart. if as many people put in as much effort at being kinder to each other as they put into getting new phones, we would have world peace. seriously, there is no way to justify the idiots that line up overnight to buy a phone just to be first.

i understand instant gratification. i've succumbed to hype. i also will get up, pile the family into the car, and drive 25 minutes just to get some gelato. still doesn't make it smart. if as many people put in as much effort at being kinder to each other as they put into getting new phones, we would have world peace. seriously, there is no way to justify the idiots that line up overnight to buy a phone just to be first.

Its just that simple some like the idea of being first.

I remember yrs ago when the PT Crusier came out. One guy at my job bragged how he was the only one with one in the area.
:rofl:

If apple released the same phone next week but blk people would be lined up

But good gelato is worth it :tongue:

I waited for about 2 hours at the sprint store. Probably didn't even have to but I needed a phone since my 4S broke 2 days before

But yah the end of the day, these are all wants and not needs. Much more important things in life.

That said, I still want my 6+ :lol:

you screw apple over then your pay the wrath :lol:

How did they screw apple over?

I read a article on it but didnt see anything other than company didnt diversify and banked the apple deal which didnt make it into the new phones.

Waited from 7 am to 8 am to get my phone day ONE. Was coming from a 4s that was literally on it's last legs, phone lasted 2 hrs max with heavy use and I couldn't make calls unless I had a headset.

Was even goin to go back to my old blackberry because my 4s was so irritating but it wouldnt hold a charge :lol:

No way I was goin to wait two more weeks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom