Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Question why are some of you downloading movies vs streaming them on moviebox? I always stream movies. Guess because I mostly use it at home (fios internet is insane) with apple tv.

Watch movies on the go, and I don't wanna burn a whole months worth of data on Guardians of the Galaxy
:lol:

Last edited:
cydia.myrepospace.com//Prinks/
and bigboss

my bad http://adf.ly/tr6Wn this is the beta version

Install the 1.949 beta 
Open flex beta once
Fully close app
Install Flex 1.950 over the top
You will have a fully functional Flex enjoy!!
cydia.myrepospace.com//Prinks/
and bigboss

my bad http://adf.ly/tr6Wn this is the beta version

Install the 1.949 beta 
Open flex beta once
Fully close app
Install Flex 1.950 over the top
You will have a fully functional Flex enjoy!!

The repo you gave me doesn't have an updated version of flex on it

Question why are some of you downloading movies vs streaming them on moviebox? I always stream movies. Guess because I mostly use it at home (fios internet is insane) with apple tv.

I stream when I'm at home of course. I only download when I'm on the go or when I'm at work.

Someone help me create a UK account?

I tried and it told me to contact iTunes support
mean.gif
use uk info aka address and zipcode etc.....plus i posted a d/l link for the app... ull have to use ifunbox to install since its a non region app to ur itunes account

Any places got the 6+ in stock yet?

every place is different brah :lol: one store could have stock where no others have any

for as long as you been waiting you should have just ordered one through apple weeks ago

Copped Saturday morning at my local mall on Saturday morning. This joint is huge. Why is the retina display so apparent on here but not on my MacBook???

Anyone having issues saving images, or screen shots?

I'll click and hold to get the "save image/copy", and I'll click save image.... Or I'll take a screen shot, the screen blinks like it should, but neither will show up in my camera roll, or if it does, it shows up later. Sometimes more than one copy, because I've saved, or screen shotted more than once.

Edit... Figured it out. When/if I change the date, and I save a pic, or screenshot, the pic or screenshot will be saved on the date I saved it to. I have to scroll through my camera roll to date I have/had it changed to.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to change the keyboard/lockscreen sounds? it used to be fairly easy, but now I'm not even sure there is a sound to be changed when you slide/unlock your phone.

Any tips as to restoring the OS on my 7.1.2 4S without using iTunes? Or am I forced to update now that Apple no longer verifies that version?

went to the Apple Store..I want the black 128 6....they only had the silver :/

went to best buy..not ATT 6s

ATT had only 16 gig

:sad face

ATT will call me this week they expect a shipment..I will order the transparent griffin case now :smile:

Back
Top Bottom