Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I've had my 6+ now for just under a month. I love it.

Since the size of the phone necessitated the move of the sleep/wake button, I would've put that button on the left side & the volume rocker on the right (where the sleep/wake button is now).

I know some dudes complained about the Zagg tempered glass screen shield but mine has worked very well. I have a Supcase Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid Protective Bumper now.

I've been looking for a new case to rock, but haven't found anything worth pulling the trigger on.
same with me and i might just stay team raw.... team nekkid... ive got no scuffs scratches etc... and plus i just like pullin it out no rubber

another cool jb tweak i forgot to mention touch id everywhere.... it allows you to autofill info on most apps etc.. simply by using the touch id 

What's the best media player to stream my iphone to? Apple tv? Is the 3rd generation jailbroken yet?

and you can DEFINITELY see the resolution between the 6 and 6 plus when you are on different applications , the 6 is blurry , while the 6 plus is :wow: :wow:

Whats the best iPhone site/blog for news, updates, reccomended apps etc.? Something like androidpolice.com and androidcentral.com for android, but for the iPhone?

Thanks!

latest screen saver and tweak.....

btw why in the hell you cant even upload videos here is beyond me... had to youtube it but oh well....

Whats the best iPhone site/blog for news, updates, reccomended apps etc.? Something like androidpolice.com and androidcentral.com for android, but for the iPhone?

Thanks!
9to5Mac.. Lawd knows I miss the android forums. Forums save lives, lol

Back
Top Bottom