Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I have the plastic spigen neo hybrid, and it doesn't affect my service at all.

Also..... If you have an iPhone 6, and bank with Wells Fargo, use Apple pay and Wells Fargo will give you a $20 credit to your bank or credit card acct just for using Apple pay.

Im not sure on the cut off date, but Ive already received my $20 from WF.

Last edited:
Is anyone elses phone all scratched up.. this **** deadass got me pissed right now.. Had the phone for a month and I got 3 scratches on it already.. piece of ****
No scratches so far. But I'm going back to ghost armor soon, I rather something break and have to be replaced than stare at scratch marks.

But pulling this phone out is crazy. Feels like I'm pulling out a gun lol. One thing I will say right off the bat you can tell the plus has higher resolution. The screen just pops
qft, the struggle to put this phone in and take out of front pockets is REAL. Wonder if 2k is coming next year?

Last edited:
I have the plastic spigen neo hybrid, and it doesn't affect my service at all.

Also..... If you have an iPhone 6, and bank with Wells Fargo, use Apple pay and Wells Fargo will give you a $20 credit to your bank or credit card acct just for using Apple pay.

Im not sure on the cut off date, but Ive already received my $20 from WF.

Yeah i should of gotten the plastic spigen neo hybrid case instead of the aluminum. I went against the reviews on amazon about it messing up the signal because i thought the aluminum looked better.
Currently have the NewTrent Clear case on it.

Just literally figured out how to screen shot :lol:

sMK6cSI

Last edited:
Just literally figured out how to screen shot :lol:

sMK6cSI
Next step, learn how to post the screenshot :wink:

either upload directly to nt by clicking the img button (the little mountain with the sun button) and select image, or to an image hosting site (photobucket, tinypic) and copy/paste the img code.

I just bought a 5s and it was updated to ios8 when I first got it.. I feel like my wifi is slower on my 5s than on my 5 which I had iOS 7.. Is this a common problem? Is there a way I can move the 5s back to ios7? Help?

Check a couple pages back this link explains the wifi issue.

im kinda anxious to see what the next ten mophie will look like for the 6/6+. i def need a sturdy everyday case.

^ I would be posting from my new 6 that came in today but they didnt send the sim card with it :smh:

My sim too big and I dont feel like cutting it up before going out. I guess tomorrow it is.

After a few days with this 6 plus I'm def getting use to it and can't go back to the 6. At the same time tho I feel like this thing has so much potential like it could be so much more dope. The real estate should really be taking advantage of. It's just bigger...feels like it's missing something. It should be on the note 4 level as far as being a phablet. What apps do you 6 plusers use.

Back
Top Bottom