Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
What's the hype with movie box. Is it like Netflix or does it have new movies too? I have a 6+ does it need to be JB?

What's the hype with movie box. Is it like Netflix or does it have new movies too? I have a 6+ does it need to be JB?
It has a mix of movies some new like Dracula, but they lack on new releases so yea, like Netflix but a little better. And no you don't need JB.

It has a mix of movies some new like Dracula, but they lack on new releases so yea, like Netflix but a little better. And no you don't need JB.
It's for sure better than netflixs They do have newer movies on there. They also update TV shows daily.

View media item 1304149

Last edited:
Most know, but if one doesn't then it's worth it. Using the iPad charging brick on the new phones charges them twice as fast. :smokin

Last edited:
Will ruin the battery twice as fast as well.

Not necessarily true. These phones were designed to be able to charge faster with increased amperage.

" According to some preliminary tests, iLounge found that both models can charge faster using a 2.1A supply, even though they ship with a 1A power supply. Forum members over at MacRumors found similar results. Assuming the new iPhone models can actually take in the full 2.1A charge, this makes sense, since the added juice can actually be used to charge quicker, unlike on older iPhone models that'll only take the 1A regardless of which adapter you use. Either way, if you have an iPad (or other) charger sitting around, give it a try, there's no risk to damaging your iPhone."

4S battery and the 6/6+ aren't the same though

Either way you think about a iPhone battery is going to deteriorate there's no preventing it :lol:

Last edited:
Used the iPad one on my 4S and that battery got f****d up.
The defect was not likely caused by the charger. Like posted above, even though the ipad charger can provide more "juice" the 4s can only take in a certain amount of regardless of what is charging it. Hence why using that charger wont charge it any faster. What probably did kill it though is the frequency at which you charged it.

If that's the case how come it got to 100% faster than the 5W block? Doesn't make sense.

Anybody know if there's a big difference in battery life on the 5S having the battery percentage on vs having it off?

alright im back here .. gettin an iphone for an xmas gift

whats the best cases now. I know spigen was #1 contender when phone first dropped.. but is there anything better fitting now?

the phone is going to be in a purse for the most part so im just looking for something slim/sleek not gonna be all extra bulky but still protect from minor drops if be it

thanks in advance :smile:

Nope I didn't do any date change to her iphone....I also put it on her iPad and I think it's on ios 8 and it worked fine

Would you buy an Iphone 6 plus 32gb for 600-675 ? One of my friends is trying to sell me it right after he bought it. I already have a 6 plus that im currently using (64gb). Would I be able to sell the 6 plus 32gb for 800-900 dollars?

Would you buy an Iphone 6 plus 32gb for 600-675 ? One of my friends is trying to sell me it right after he bought it. I already have a 6 plus that im currently using (64gb). Would I be able to sell the 6 plus 32gb for 800-900 dollars?

I wouldn't one because the 32gb iPhone 6+ doesn't exist. It only comes in sizes 16, 64, and 128

True, I'm guessing he wants to sell the 16gb then
dont buy it. The 16gb is the most available model. No one wants the 16gb, and that's more than likely why your friend is selling now. It's going to be HARD finding someone to give you more than retail for a used phone, when they can get new for the same price.

He ain't a friend. He shouldn't be lying to you! Drop him bro

All the display phones in the Apple store are 32GB

Check for yourself if you happen to be at Apple

Back
Top Bottom