Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
View media item 1298682 something similar to your usage time. ITS all about how you use your phone. Cause if I just added 3hrs standby time I would lose AT MOST 2% battery life, and still have about 20% more than you waddupdoe waddupdoe

It looks like we used our phone the same and you have 20% more battery than me. I guess it varies from user to user, device to device. I thought I would see at least 24hrs standby time

I guess it varies from user to user, device to device. I thought I would see at least 24hrs standby time
cut down your safari and streaming apps and I'm sure you will get 24hrs standby time. Standby on this phone is the best I've ever seen on any smart phone I've had (most Samsung).

Just got my space grey 6plus 64gig! Memorial city mall finally had em in stock. Got to the store, didn't even realize they were still doing trade ins! Traded my 5 64gig and got 200.00 for it! Walked out the plus 64gig for 238.....ain't even mad! :smokin....this leather apple case is mad slippery though

Last edited:
Just got my space grey 6plus 64gig! Memorial city mall finally had em in stock. Got to the store, didn't even realize they were still doing trade ins! Traded my 5 64gig and got 200.00 for it! Walked out the plus 64gig for 238.....ain't even mad! :smokin....this leather apple case is mad slippery though
Apple Store? I might as well trade my 5 in if I could get 200 for it. Battery is buns now.

if i order my 6 plus from apple.com, where is the best place to get cash/credit for my 32gig 5? or should i sell it? whats it worth?

if i order my 6 plus from apple.com, where is the best place to get cash/credit for my 32gig 5? or should i sell it? whats it worth?
If others are getting $200 from Apple I would go that route. eBay ur going to come out with the same amount after fees if you list to sell. You might get $250-300 if you sell locally.

Google app update is live :pimp:

Adds material design and is optimized for the screen sizes.

Super nice.

Last edited:
Man the plus is huge! But I just can't see myself going back to the 6. The battery life has been A-1 for my first day. Took the phone off the charger at 7am and I'm only at 60% at 2:50. I may take the leather case back and get a silicone one. Still slippery

Target told me they would give me $108 for my 32g 5 
sick.gif
, bout to hit up the Apple stores this weekend

Man the plus is huge! But I just can't see myself going back to the 6. The battery life has been A-1 for my first day. Took the phone off the charger at 7am and I'm only at 60% at 2:50. I may take the leather case back and get a silicone one. Still slippery
Keep the leather. You'll learn to appreciate it after trying other cases including the silicone.

I'm good fam. Thought I'd be able to keep up with the league but it's impossible if you ain't in the groupme :frown:. And damb the new vikes owner for letting him walk :lol: but it's his team now.

Last edited:
Can anyone vouch for spigen case company? Got email saying order was processed but never received tracking. It's been 4 days now.....

Ok so its going on at least three weeks now and movie box hasn't added a single new movie. Is this the norm? I see why Dutch kept saying this sucked, but xbmc on the phone just is happening for me movie wise.

Back
Top Bottom