Had my ishh coming next week friday, but verizon played me 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

what's was your date ?
October 28th

It was the 14th the night before that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
As a android guy making the switch, I don't know how y'all made it without a power saver mode....

**** is clutch

Damn....I hope Sprint doesn't do it like that
Yeah, technically the phone is still theirs cause my 2 years aren't up till nov 15..

But i figured they'd let me slide since i'm gonna be with them another 2 years, plus buy a phone full price from them 
mean.gif

Savages

Last edited:
Did you call in our go to the store? Normally if you call in since it's only two months they'll work with you.

I don't like the spotlight search having the "suggested" contacts n what not...

I'd really love it if it had my favorite contacts in the spotlight instead

Anyone know if I can change that? :nerd:

Last edited:
Since the update NT hasn't crashed yet :pimp: and that usually happens a lot for me. Not really feeling the app switcher

iOS 9 on the 6s with 3D Touch is going to be fire. I think Apple changed the game. The 7 is going to be crazy iOS 10 and new design :x

Preordered the 6S plus 64 GB but had to do it at the att store since I wanted to keep my 2 yr contract. Kinda sucks because I got a date of near November but it is what it is I guess.

Interested in the battery stuff in ios9 since my sons iPod touch's battery life has been real weird for a while now. Like it can go from fully charged to done in a real quick time then when I charge it, it starts at like 40% or so.

Back
Top Bottom