Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Man, I could have slid by the store today and got one but my phone already shipped from ATT. Kinda foiled my plan since I was just gonna grab and cancel my order if I found today. Now I impatiently wait until Monday.

Joined the fam, got a gold 6 (NEW) 64 gb from CL for 430 and im happy with that.

How do you guys prevent folks from scamming you on CL? Like when people do a payment plan with a carrier, sell the phone, and then stop paying the carrier which the carrier then blocks the IMEI

Last edited:
How do you guys prevent folks from scamming you on CL? Like when people do a payment plan with a carrier, sell the phone, and then stop paying the carrier which the carrier then blocks the IMEI

They got imei checkers online (swappa, imei data) that can show the status of the device (blacklisted financed ect..), you can also check on apple for warranty info and iCloud lock online. mainly you just have to gauge the device, seller and their story and proceed with caution. I called VZW to verify that the device can't be reported stolen once activated and they said only the account holder and verified people that can make the typical account changes would be able to report the device stolen.

I would say don't hand any money over until the device has your ios account linked and can be verified by your carrier (make call send texts obviously)

Last edited:
Can anyone help

Everything transferred except my service

Do I have to call them or take the new phone to the store?

its the perfect time to buy the 6 right now
idk about other carriers but for tmobile u can check the imei online to see if there is any debt attached to it

the only thing to be worry about is the seller declaring the phone as lost or stolen after the transaction is done

copped my 128gb gold for 430 and paid with paypal so I have some sort of protection.

I played with it , might be the first time I passed on an iPhone , I have the 6 plus .. No reason to upgrade other than the camera

I got the NEXT plan so that I can upgrade every year which is sorta the point of all these lease programs. I ain't dishing out all this money for nothing. Payment remains the same or cheaper so it's a no brainer to me. 6-6S-7-7S and so on, flourish correctly brethren.

its the perfect time to buy the 6 right now
idk about other carriers but for tmobile u can check the imei online to see if there is any debt attached to it

the only thing to be worry about is the seller declaring the phone as lost or stolen after the transaction is done

copped my 128gb gold for 430 and paid with paypal so I have some sort of protection.
wow.  where did you buy your phone from?  what would prevent the seller from reporting it stolen?

I assume you meant 6 and not 6+

Last edited:
-Force touch is actually pretty useful.
-Live pics is actually pretty cool.
-Way faster and feels heavier.
-Selfie cam is :pimp:

Did the old keyboars switch on and off from capital letters and lowercase? The keyboard looks different and I cant remember why or how.

Last edited:
Came to my homies house and picked up the phone, he went to his homeboys house to pick it up himself. That guy was hesitant at first cause he was letting it go too cheap but since my homie was his homie he kept his word. So yeah gave me the box and everything so I guess I got a good deal.

First time with an iPhone so still getting used to it :pimp:

Waiting for the 7 like a BAWSE 
smokin.gif

3D screen is pretty cool. I'm having thoughts about getting one now before supply runs dry like last years fiasco. Not sure if it's worth the $500 + tho. The rose gold color is God ugly as I thought and the gold is still ugly.

Did the old keyboars switch on and off from capital letters and lowercase? The keyboard looks different and I cant remember why or how.

That's a new "feature" :lol:

Can't believe it's taken 9 iterations of iOS for Apple to finally do that.

Besides obviously a better camera, faster processor etc I wonder whats gonna be the main selling point of the 7.

A complete redesign

Last edited:
Besides obviously a better camera, faster processor etc I wonder whats gonna be the main selling point of the 7.

Watch the main selling point be a mini apple pen that comes with the 7 and 7+. Steve jobs is rolling in his grave already. Man I just want some beats earbuds to come with the phone.

Me too. I just want an all black phone. Space grey isnt cutting it

But yeah idk what else they can do. Its blazing fast

Agreed on all black. That iPhone 4, 4s and 5 all black were the most beautifully designed phones ever made. Gold, rose gold and white are just not professional looking and ugly to me

Back
Top Bottom