Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Anyone have a iphone 6s and 6?  Notice any difference in processing power and battery consumption?

If you have big hands or watch a lot of videos then the plus. I grew tired of mine and wanted something smaller and more compact when its in my pocket. 6S has a great in hand feel to it.

Much appreciated fellas, I ordered the 6S+. A month wait though :x.

I'll be going to Hawaii in January, having the new iPhone :pimp:.

Much appreciated fellas, I ordered the 6S+. A month wait though :x.

I'll be going to Hawaii in January, having the new iPhone :pimp:.

I upgraded from the 5s to the 6s+ and not regretting the plus one bit. this thing is :smokin

I just got the 6S Saturday... decided to get the Glass screen protector

1- i dont feel like the screen protecter fits the 6S properly ... are the dimensions to the 6 and 6S the same?

2- there is already a small chip in the screen protector glass... like wtf  

1- i dont feel like the screen protecter fits the 6S properly ... are the dimensions to the 6 and 6S the same?

glass protectors for the 6/6S look like they dont fit all the way across the screen because of the curved edge on the glass. Looks terrible IMO.

glass protectors for the 6/6S look like they dont fit all the way across the screen because of the curved edge on the glass. Looks terrible IMO.
I am going to try to return this to Bestbuy today. 

Apparently one of the kiosk's at my local mall puts on screen protectors for only $10. Gonna check that after work, I for sure need one.

Noticed before that my Macbook Safari favorites/frequently visited sites appear on Safari on the phone - how do I prevent that? I don't want the two syncing.

Apparently one of the kiosk's at my local mall puts on screen protectors for only $10. Gonna check that after work, I for sure need one.

Noticed before that my Macbook Safari favorites/frequently visited sites appear on Safari on the phone - how do I prevent that? I don't want the two syncing.
my girl and i have a phone and ipad each ... and the **** syncs.. when i download an app.. the **** sync.... man i dont like that **** at all.. 

my girl and i have a phone and ipad each ... and the **** syncs.. when i download an app.. the **** sync.... man i dont like that **** at all.. 

Lmao so no creeping for you

What benefits or advantages do iPhone users have that Android users do not? Since the release of the iPhone 6S, I've been kinda of thinking about making the switch.

Just got a 64 gb 6s+ yesterday, I've been with sprint for 10 years so they took $15 off the lease so I don't pay anything for the lease of the phone monthly. If you've been with sprint ask about the $15 for the loyalty rewards.

Last edited:
I got the ZAGG invisible shield HD for my 6s Plus. Most of their protectors don't go comletely around the screen by design. They're meant to be case friendly.

Back
Top Bottom