Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Received my phone last night and this thing wasn't even boxed. I'm pretty damn pissed they shipped out a $849 device this way. Anyone else receive their phone this way?

Shipping shoes in a bag pisses me off, so yeah, my iPhone in a bag really grinded my gears.

Whatever though. Phone works flawlessly so I'm good. #firstworldproblemsforreal

For people with T-Mobile, is that deal they are running include the 6s Plus? The deal where you get the 6s for 0 down and $5 a month?

maybe someone else does this so I figured I'd ask.

I've had the iPhone since the original one and t used to be an upgrade every year for me at least on ATT.

so I would buy the phone keep it in pristine condition and sell and buy the new one year after year. when it switched to every two years I think I would buy out of contract. I know I did it for the first white one. I think it was the 4S.

after that phone I went rogue and switched to galaxy and then one plus and finally went back and got the 6.

what I did though was take my dads upgrade with Verizon because he's old school and been using the same flip phone forever. and Verizon iPhones are unlocked.

so now I'm here thinking. I don't really need the 6s and I do have my own upgrade with ATT. but I'm kind of lazy to go get the new phone and the hassle of selling my 6 on Craigslist. but I feel like financially it's the smart thing to do because I believe for a 128gb 6 I can get like 500. I feel like if I don't I'm gonna be losing the money I can get by reselling it.

now because I'm 2 years removed and have an upgrade I think I can just pay the upgrade price. but is there a way with one of these new plans where I can get an upgrade every year with that "next" program or is it the same old upgrade every two years thing.

I know this was convoluted and long but I feel like I've read about other people doing what I do or at least used to do by flipping the current phone on the aftermarket. so what did you guys do this time around ?

I think when I set mine up that it gave various options - setup as new, restore from iTunes, res41107464tore from iCloud - and there was one more which I think was Android.

Don't know how it works but that might make the process easier.

On your android phone you download "move to iOS" definitely simplifies the process. Takes abit long to do but it was worth it

Anyone in here have the Apple Watch? Wondering if it's worth a pickup. Also, how do live pictures work exactly?
i have the watch and i like it. i dont LOVE it but its only because its in its very early stages.

i use it mainly for work kind of. i tend not to be at my desk and move around a lot during the day so i sent my work email to be a notification right on my watch so whenever i get and email i see it right away. def makes me look like a better worker lol. especially after work emails that i would never check on my phone.

you can talk and text from it but i kind of dont. only do it on some occasions like if im driving to someones house to tell them im outside and i dont feel like reaching into my pocket to get my phone. lol yes im serious.

i mainly use it for notifications like i said. i dont miss texts and calls and the watch is very comfortable you dont know its there. plus its kind of stylish in a way its not really geeky. 

is it worth it? very debateable. probably not unless youre going into buying one knowing what it does and accepting it for that. if you think youre gonna buy one and expect a lot out of it at least right now, youll be disappointed.

but i will say this. after having it for almost 2 months and days where i didnt wear it, i did feel the void. it becomes part of you and almost like if you left your cell phone at home but not as serious.

What move to iPhone app are y'all talking about and what are the benefits? I just moved my contacts with Gmail and called a day.

Coming from android I was able to download music directly onto my phone. Am I able to do that on my iPhone or am I still tied down to iTunes

Only thing about hey Siri is that your phone is literally listening to you all the time. It's happened twice so far that I am having a conversation with my wife and I look at my phone and there is a wall of text on the screen of what we have said.

I STILL HAVE MY 6 FROM LAST YEAR SO ILL WAIT IT OUT FOR THE 7… UPGRADED MY IOS THOUGH AND THE ONLY ANNOYING THING IS THAT MY PICS SHOW UP AS NOT DELIVERED IN AN IMESSAGE GROUP CHAT.. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE SENT SUCCESSFULLY … :rolleyes

3D Touch is ok. I'm sure they could have added it to the update too. Just don't see the point of just checking for notifications when you can go into the app.

3D Touch is ok. I'm sure they could have added it to the update too. Just don't see the point of just checking for notifications when you can go into the app.

I think Apple should make 3D Touch a little bit more in depth , if I force touch messages .. It should preview unread messages right on the home screen instead of taking me to the app , that would be :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom