Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Played with the 5s earlier. If you have a 5 it's not worth upgrading to IMO. If you have 4s it is worth it.

For the AT&T folks, is the AT&T next worth it?

I'm currently outta my contract, with a 4, unlimited data with a plan that has an employee discount so I pay 70 bucks a month.

Should I just fork over the $300 for the 32GB and sign for an additional 2 year contract (unlimited data will still be grand fathered in right?) or do the additional $32.00 a month? I'll stick with the 5S for a while seeing as i still have the 4 as long as it doesnt crap out on me.

I'm in the same situation and basically I traded in my 4 and got the lease plan. My unlimited data transferred. With the way they're rolling out iPhones, it's likely that I'll upgrade next year but this pricing makes it semi decent.

I'm on ATT and pay $65 a month with unlimited text and 2gb of data. Thanks to a NTer here i was able to call and get my bill lowered from $88.

So yes i'd say i rather just sign the contract if you're paying 60-70/month.

Last edited:
how you team #iphone but not have the guap to cop tha iphone 5s on launch?

Pre ordered the 4S when I got it.. the first iPhone I had tried to get ON LAUNCH.. horrible experience. I got back ordered for my 4S for a month and a half.. AT&T stores everywhere had my phone in stock within days, but for some stupid reason I still had to wait a month and a half to get mine in the mail. Just like my homeboy today. We waited in line for 4 hours to get his 5S and Verizon turned him away because he was trynna use his Moms upgrade (they trade upgrades and whatnot) and she couldn't call to voice confirm his permission to use it. He had the permission through text and all the account info sent to him but they wouldn't look at it.

So why don't i have the guap? Cause I didn't want it on launch. 0]

They said in reviews that there is hardly a major difference with the obvious being the scanner. But what the Verge review said I agree. With the faster processor, it opens things up for better apps in the future that is something that the 5S will only be able to handle, depending on the app of course. This is obvious for all older iPhones but when the 6 comes out, the 5 will be really obsolete and the 5S will still be a good phone.
And yet apple will still be pushing the 4s which is cray

They said in reviews that there is hardly a major difference with the obvious being the scanner. But what the Verge review said I agree. With the faster processor, it opens things up for better apps in the future that is something that the 5S will only be able to handle, depending on the app of course. This is obvious for all older iPhones but when the 6 comes out, the 5 will be really obsolete and the 5S will still be a good phone.

And yet apple will still be pushing the 4s which is cray
they have a new 8gb model... I dont see any point in that, except for the people that HAVE to have an iPhone and cant afford anything better.

I would really like to see the comparison numbers from the previous releases of the last 2 years. I've had an iPhone since 07 and I cant believe people are still lining up.

On the other hand am I the only one dis-pleased with the size. I'm 6'3ish" and the iPhone is tiny in my hands. I really wish they compete in screen size. I travel allot and I hate trying to locate points of interest on the small screen.

i read sprint is knocking off $100 if you switch your number over to them! Did any of you do that today? my 2yrs is up with ATT ,sounds like a good deal.

For those who already have sprint, how's the service?

Did anybody use Apples trade-in program?

Last edited:
Was considering giving up my unlimited data plan and moving to Verizon because my service is so bad at home, but AT&T just gave me a MicroCell for free.  Never going to let go of that unlimited data plan if I can. 

Excited to get rid of my 4 and into a 5s.  32gb Space Grey on the way.

i read sprint is knocking off $100 if you switch your number over to them! Did any of you do that today? my 2yrs is up with ATT ,sounds like a good deal.

Where you located?
Honestly it's really bad. I tend to drive a lot and reception will get lost. I'm around the LA area as well we don't even have 4g or LTE.
I only plan to reup my contract cuz I keep calling them that service sucks and getting the to lower my bill :lol:
Hopefully LTE will kick in soon :smh:

Last edited:
U
I would really like to see the comparison numbers from the previous releases of the last 2 years. I've had an iPhone since 07 and I cant believe people are still lining up.

On the other hand am I the only one dis-pleased with the size. I'm 6'3ish" and the iPhone is tiny in my hands. I really wish they compete in screen size. I travel allot and I hate trying to locate points of interest on the small screen.

You are going to have to wait for the 6, thats when they are increasing the screen size.

Dont do it b! It's hard to take advantage of unlimited data when you have 2G speeds and LTE coverage is "currently" being worked on. When my contract is up next month I will gladly pay more for a new provider.

Dont do it b! It's hard to take advantage of unlimited data when you have 2G speeds and LTE coverage is "currently" being worked on. When my contract is up next month I will gladly pay more for a new provider.
actually if u have slower speeds u would tend to probably use more data thus unlimited would be an advantage. I mean it all depends on usage and the apps files u use. If u do a lot off streaming ie... tv/music apps and services 2GB a month wouldn't even last a week. You could use a qtr of that in one session off somewhere streaming video such as watching some tv/ sporting games etc. You could eat a good portion in a week streaming music on a regular basis ie... plex.

If you are just like most ppl and text a whole bunch... surf the web and the only media you use is to watch wshh/youtube/ustream videos etc. then I suppose 2GB a month would be the safest bet.

As far as speed att will get u up to 40+ mb a sec Verizon is like a little over 30, and sprint is mid upper 20's. Thing is att speeds stay relatively high in the smaller, middle of nowhere towns whereas sprint will drop to like almost 2g speeds ala like 5mb per sec. So u should also consider where ur located and where u speed a large chunk of time.

Last edited:
Was considering giving up my unlimited data plan and moving to Verizon because my service is so bad at home, but AT&T just gave me a MicroCell for free.  Never going to let go of that unlimited data plan if I can. 

Free?! I just had to pay almost $30 yesterday :frown:

Free?! I just had to pay almost $30 yesterday :frown:
im on the phone RIGHT NOW tryna see if i can get a micro cell for free hahaha

I figured a $108 credit on my bill was better than nothing... I didn't want to gamble too much because I knew I wasn't going to switch companies. I didn't want them to call my bluff.

Back
Top Bottom